VMin(Cute,slight smut){sweetaetae3,Xinyee544}

V and Jimin is looking at each other in the photo omfg! And why did you do this to me wanting me to write smut?! Don't have to question who you know who! That one person is gonna get killed by me when we're back in school. *evil laugh* and for those who requested, your name will be written in the title of the chapter!

~~~~~

Jimin just came back from work and opened the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend, Taehyung. But the sight before him got his blood boiling.

Taehyung, his boyfriend, was making out with another guy. The guy was named Jungkook. He was the school nerd that became really hot overnight. Everyone in the school started going going crazy over him.

"Taehyung you asshole! I can't believe you're doing this to me! I'm breaking up with you!" Tears started welling in Jimin's eyes.

He averted his gaze to Jungkook who had a smirk plastered on his face. "You! Get out of my house now!" Jimin shouted pointing to the door.

"Tae, what did do to make you cheat on me?! Am I not enough for you?! Kim Taehyung why are you doing this to me?!" Jimin yelled all his anger and sadness out towards Taehyung.

Jimin started hitting Taehyung's chest weakly as he was bawling his eyes out. His loub sobs echoing through the whole room. Taehyung took a hold of his wrist to stop him from hitting the other male.

Taehyung slammed Jimin onto the wall and kissed him harshly.

"Tae-go-away. I hate-you!" Jimin said in between the harsh kisses. He had tears streaming down his face. "You cheated on me and now you want me back, that just doesn't make sense!"

"Fuck you!" Taehyung shook his head and tried to explain but Jimin ran out of the house and slammed the door shut. "No..." he whispered and slid down the door sobbing silently.

"Annnddd... cut! Great job guys, we'll continue this tomorrow. Get some rest!" The PD said. The production crew starts to disperse, going home to rest for their next scene the next day.

Jimin came back into the set and hugged Taehyung, wiping his fake tears away.

"You did a great job babe." Taehyung said kissing the tip of his nose.

"You did great too Tae." This time Jimin kisses him on the lips. Their lips felt perfect on each other. Soon, their lips moved in sync and their tongues started fighting for dominance. Taehyung had won and he explored the hot cavern.

At this time, everyone had already gone home, leaving the two lovers still making out at the setting. Jimin moaned into the kiss as he felt Taehyung run his toungue along the roof of his mouth.

"Your moans are really cute." Taehyung teased. Jimin pouted and hit the tallers arms. The younger chuckled and pressed a kiss onto the pouting lips.

Jimin turned around to walk to their bags, stuffing some of his spare clothes and his lip balm into it. Taehyung came behind him and sneaked his hands around his waist, resting his head on the shorters shoulder.

He swayed them side by side slowly. Jimin was still folding his clothes and stuffing them into the bag.

"Why do you take everything out of your bag? And I love your scent." Taehyung said, burying his face deeper into Jimin's neck.

"So that I don't have to take much time searching for what I need. And thanks Tae. I knew you liked it."

He felt Taehyung place feather like kisses on his neck making him shiver. "Not in the setting Tae."