TaeyangxJimin(Cute){sweetaetae3}

Sorry I don't have a picture of Taeyang and Jimin together. Oh and Youngbae is Taeyang's real name sweetaetae3 and thanks for the idea movie date. Okay so they're actually students. So don't get confused when I say dorm and dance studio.

~~~~~

Jimin slid down the mirror in the dance studio and finished a whole bottle of water. Youngbae coming beside him to lay on his lap. "Ah hyung, the routine is so tiring!" Jimin said still panting.

"Of course it has to be tiring. We're practicing this to enter the competition." Jimin pouted then closed his eyes trying to regain his breath. He felt Youngbae sat up then jump onto his feet.

Youngbae stretched an arm out to help Jimin stand. "Come on. We'll go on a movie date!"

Jimin's eyes widened. He quickly pulled his hand and stood up, hurriedly packing up his things that were scattered everywhere. "Hyung come on!"

Youngbae chuckled and let himself get dragged by Jimin back to the dorm. He went to shower first as Jimin was in the kitchen to cut some apples for them. He took one up and ate it. While munching on it halfway, he heard Youngbae's voice. "Jimin, it's your turn to shower!"

He placed the apples into a plate and ran into their room to discard his clothes, stuffing the other half of the apple into Youngbae's mouth. He went in and showered as quickly as he could. He put on his new clothes then walked out of the bathroom with a towel on his head to dry his hair.

Youngbae wasn't in the room so he thought he would be in the living room or the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen to eat the apples. Youngbae was munching on the apples. He went in front of Youngbae and sat on the counter.

"The apples are are really sweet, like you." Jimin smiled and blushed deep red. He mumbles something under his breath. "Huh? I can't hear you."

"I hate you." Jimin said playfully. Youngbae smiled and stood in between his legs. He took the towel from Jimin's head, drying his hair for him. Jimin took an apple and stuffed the whole thing into his mouth.

His mouth was stretched and Youngbae started laughing hysterically. "You look like a squirrel." He pinched Jimin's cheeks. Jimin eye smiled and chewed the apple then swallowed it.

Youngbae poured a cup of water and gulped it down then refilled it for Jimin. He turned around and Jimin was biting on an apple while drying his hair. Youngbae went in front of him and pulled the apple out of his mouth using his teeth so their lips touched.

"Ah, hyung~" Jimin whined with a red face, shaking his body. "Here finish the water then we'll go." He passed Jimin the water and washed the plate. By the time he was done washing the plate, Jimin passed him the cup and smiled sheepishly. "Okay. I'm only gonna wash your cup this one time." He smiled and nodded, running to their room.

Youngbae shook his head. 'He's such baby.' He sat on the couch while he waited for Jimin. Because it was really quiet, he could hear a backpack unzipping then Jimin came running out of the room to get his bottle and filled it up with water. Once it was full, he ran back into the room and Youngbae heard the cupboard open and close.

After a while, he finally heard the zipping sound of the backpack. "Hyung I'm ready!" Jimin shouted from the room while wearing his socks. Youngbae opened his eyes and stood up from the couch. He begin unlocking the door. He wore his shoes and waited for Jimin again, leaning on the door frame.

Jimin rushed out and went to check on things. The lights of the kitchen were offed, the ceiling fan in the living room was offed and the windows were closed. He checked his hair on the reflection from the TV before exiting the dorm.