JiminxBTS (Cute)

And bcuz I ship Jimin with everyone so this is the first JiminxBTS one shot. 😊

~~~~~

Jimin confirmed that each member likes to kiss a special spot on his body. For example, Jungkook kisses his neck, Yoongi likes to kiss him on the lips. Taehyung on his collarbones and etc...

Jimin was laying on his bed, smiling like an idiot because he got kissed by all of the members in one day.

~Flashback~

Jimin POV(first time doing pov)

I felt really nervous because it's the first time ever I'm gonna go on stage alone and perform. Not just that, I'm not doing any normal dance like we always do but a contemporary dance which made me even more nervous than I already was.

I shut my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. 'I can do this.' The members faces appeared in my mind. I cannot disappoint them. That calmed me down a bit but I was still nervous as hell.

The song started. I did my best. Making myself think that I'm in the practice room and not in front of 1,000 people.

The song ended and it's time for Hoseokie hyung and Kookie to shine.

-----

We all panted as we got off the stage, handing our microphones to the crew members. Some coordi noona came and gave us face towels and a bottle of water for each of us.

"Jungkook, you did well!" Jin pat his back. Jungkook had to fill in Monnie hyung's part when we performed 'Run' because he was injured so he couldn't attend it.

Jungkook smiled and nodded thanking him then walking off to the bathroom. Jin held my hand as we walked back into the waiting room.

"You did well too baby~." Jin cooed. "The dance you did for 'Butterfly' is really cool!" I giggled and thanked him. He brought our intertwined fingers up and kissed my knuckles.

-----

We entered the room and Hobie hyung was holding a camera, filming around. (This is not real.) I yawned and walked to the make up table to remove my make up because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with a shit load of powders and stuff get stuck on my face.

Getting a few cotton wools and a bottle of make up removal from the stylist noona, I immediately poured the liquid on to the cotton and held it on my left eye. After a few moment of waiting, finally both sides of my eyeliner came off. I took another cotton after wetting it with the make up remover and start wiping around my face to get rid of all the powder on my face. I threw the used cottons into the bin and washed my face with water then putting moisturizer. (I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT THING WORKS CUZ I'M NOT INTERESTED IN MAKE UP)

WAIT. I took a look at the bottle again. It's Hobie hyungs moisturizer... oops. Shit I better hide-

"Jiminie!" Hyung came bouncing to me with the camera still in his hands. "Come say something to the fans!" He filmed both of us.

"Umm... hyung I have something to tell you.." I gulped and squeezed the empty bottle in my hand. "I uhh.. kinda finished.. your favorite... moisturizer!" I swallowed the lump in my throat while looking at him with wide eyes, afraid that he'll get mad at me. It was silent for a few seconds and I started to get worried. I was about to apologize when he spoke up.