Chapter 3

"Hey ! you are the miss luggage ." Said the man .

"Looks like it "

"What are you doing here ? Wait you work here ?"he asked and he could totally feel Maya getting uncomfortable with his wild fire questions but still he wasn't the kind of guy to stop.

"I do. I do work here ." she replied at last . She couldn't believe that the guy she has been thinking about showed up out of the blue.She was stars trucked and all she could do was to pray for him to get out of the elevator but to her disappointment floor 4passed so did 5 and followed by 6,7,8,10,11. She looked at the man and smiled when they reached the 12floor . She hoped for him to stay inside and said " bye" as she got out of the elevator . She looked back to see if the guy was there then she realized that he wasn't . She sighed but somehow got disappointment ,at least a little.

She entered her boss's office and saw her boss , Mr. Schendier making out with his assistant on the desk.
Her blazer was brought down to her elbows , her shirt was drawn above her breasts exposing her bare chest to Maya.

"Huh.... O MY GOD " Maya shouted . She blocked her face by her hand and dashed out of the office. Out in the lobby she dashed with a man making her fall up on the man." I am so sorry . I am .." she paused when she looked up to the man and realized it was the same man ,yet again.

"Wow . Ms luggage ! you again." the man exclaimed in surprise. " wait a sec. I know that my looks are too appealing but you don't have to go so overboard to get my attention and stalk me. I am a gentleman ,you can just talk to me . I am very easy to get you know ."he whispered the last words coming close to her ears.

"Hey!" she snapped placing her hand on his shoulders to push him away from her," well I don't care about you and I wasn't stalking you. Might be that you are stalking me. what are doing here anyways."

"Hello Ms luggage sorry to disappoint you but I have no interest in you. This is my workplace. "

"You work here?" she raised her eyebrows to him.

"Why can't I ?" he emitted maya and raised an eyebrow.

"Well what ever." she looked across the hallway wanting to delete those horrifying memoirs she had made just before. After about 10 minutes the assistant came out of the office in decent attire though she couldn't hide the smudged lipstick on her cheeks. She looked at Maya but immediately looked away and without making any eye contact she told Maya to go inside.

Maya went inside ,again the office quite nervous this time.
Her boss gestured her to have a seat as he sat on the table. The very same table where they were making out just a while ago. All the stuffs were kept on its place . He stared at Maya making her more uncomfortable .

"Look Maya. Why are we making each other uncomfortable . Let's just forget about it. Kay?Are we cool?" Mr Schendier said pulling his tie down from his neck in frustation."though it was you fault."

"My fault ?" she asked widening her eye balls enough for it to come out.

"Well you should have knocked before coming in your boss's office "

"Well you shouldn't have been making out with your assistant in the office."

"Ughh .... Maya don't be a difficult child. We both are mature enough to handle these situations not like you have never seen a naked man and a naked woman" he said waving his hand for no one in particular.

Maya couldn't say anything . She knew it would be kind of weird for him to know that she was a Virgin. She couldn't stop herself from blushing due to the sudden unexpected question .Mr Schendier looked at maya and realized what Maya wanted not to be mentioned.

"Omg .. Maya don't tell you are a .." he got cut of by Maya screaming .

"You don't need to bring it in words ." she scowled .

"Okay." He whispered hastily.

"Anyways here is the story from Sudan . I was here to submit it. I'll be leaving then."

"Wait I have someone you have to meet." he said making Maya to raise her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Wait right here " he said and dialed some number ,after some rings someone spoke from the other side. "Hello. send him ,will you Hun ?"

"Hun?" she looked up to him with a disgusted look. Soon the door opened revealing the same guy again.

"Yo ! Ms luggage . you again. Wai..waiy . OMG don't tell me Sam she is the one you were talking about. " he said .

"Yes she is . " Replied Mr .Schendier . "meet her ,Maya Schendier ."