Chapter 4

"You are the one ? " The man shouted and started scoffing . "what ? what is going on Sam? why do I feel like there is something I need to know this instance?" Maya was getting angrier and nervous at the same time ,she looked at Sam and raised her eyebrows.

"Okay . okay . I got you Dan . Stop howling. " Ordered Sam."let us try the introduction part again. Maya meet Daniel Moler "

"Just Dan for pretty ladies " he flirted as he took Maya's hand and pressed his lips against it. Sam pulled Maya's hand away from Dan making Maya to blush.Sam cleared his throat and introduced maya to Dan.

"This is as you know Maya Schendier. By now you must have figured out she is my sister."

"Yeah. I have and I also have figured out that she is the one going with me." Said Dan staring Maya.

"Stop the stare ." shouted Maya."and what's with this going with me stuff . Mind to clarify?"

"Oh very well . Maya ,I have assigned you and Daniel to a project as you see Dan is a photojournalist and I am this time teaming you up with Dan other than Jane." explained Sam to which Maya immediately argued "but why?" "why? Why would I Maya ? because I have another project for Jane and I don't want you two working only with each other . Try getting yourself out of the comfort zone. Now no more questions and just listen. Got it?"

Maya was embarrassed and angry so couldn't do more than just nod . Sam took his seat and gestured the other two to take their seats as well. He unbuttoned his coat's button and started his explanation ," I am submitting especially you guys this project because first, Maya you are as i know from child very keen about these stuffs, so i thought u might be best to assign the job to you and second, Dan has very good experience with this place. You guys are to go to Nepal. There is a big fuss going on about the spiritual saints that live in the rural areas of Nepal. Every companies rushing into it so how come we the S&S stay put.So you are starting from next week. I will assign the visa and all you two can get ready for it. Search about and do some homeworks."

"Spiritual saints you say?" asked Maya looking interested in the subject matter.

"Well I don't clearly know if we can put it that way , spiritual saints but they said they could heal people by spiritual power the bestow . They were called the Faith Healers."

"Faith Healers ? isn't that a drama by Brian Friel?" asked Maya while her index finger of her left hand was busy curling her ponytail.

"I don't know. I ain't a fan of classics or spirituality. " said Sam as he closed his laptop and started to unfold the curtains. He looked at his watch," well folks time to go. I will see you guys here they after tomorrow that means Thursday . Sharp 6 pm. Thank you and yeah Dan please not ever forget that Maya's my sister and I love her and I one time beat the hell out of boy who was hitting on her ."

"Wow. I get it but did you really beat him up ." Dan joked . Sam chuckled "not exactly. now get your bums out of my office . I have an appointment to attend."

"Ughh don't tell me your gonna be with that assistant of yours . " Maya grossed out and stood putting her overcoat on.

"Well mind your own business snooper." shouted Sam from his office to which Maya just rolled her eyes. Due to the serious talk she had totally forgot about the guy , Daniel Moller . She again started breathing heavy as they got in the same elevator .

"So you a photojournalist huh?" she forced herself to break the awkwardness that was growing in.

"Yeah. I really liked capturing moments since I was a child and one time my mum.."

"Hey, I just asked you for formality not that I want to hear your autobiography."

"Oops sorry. "
They got out of the elevator and went to the parking lot.

" So Dan do you believe in spiritual stuffs like you know supernatural powers and all." she asked on the way breaking the silence.

"Well I don't know . I never gave it a thought . I guess not but you do seem to ."he said striking Maya to remember about the nightmares that she get. She believed that it was something spiritual, her nightmare so she believed in these stuffs since very beginning.

"Well Mr. Moller in this world we people are oblivious to many things. We don't really know what holds in the darkness and in the marine so it wouldn't be so much idiotic to have faith on something that people call superficial."

"Maybe . Ms Schendier. I 'll be off for tonight." he said as he got inside his lavish car.

Maya later that night did some research on Faith Healers.She googled the term 'faith healers ' . She looked through different articles about it and she especially narrowed her search to the faith healers of Nepal but there was not much about it. She went through a website about it . There was a gallery Section where she saw different figures sketched down of what might look like faith healers. There she saw something she was meant to , the sketch of the man from her dreams.