Chapter 5

1 year later (Yes I know I am terrible with the time skips sorry but I couldn't find anything to put in the middle so yeah)

Crystals Pov.

It has been three years since my bastard of a mate rejected me Raven has forgotten about him and has moved on from him. I have told my parents about me being a hybrid they took it surprisingly well.

Flashback

çççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççç

1 month after moving into the pack house

"Crystal come down here we have training remember you wanted this so get up and join us" Jackson yelled

"I'm going so shut up damn" I yelled back. I lazily got up and went to change into some proper fighting clothes. I jumped off the stair case eagerly waiting to train with my brothers and the pack warriors.

Once I ran into the clearing I saw all of the fighters prepared for what was coming. "Raven we get to train today are you as excited as I am" I yelled in my head "Be calm my child there is no need to be so excited I must tell you something, I will not help you train you must gain your own strength not use mine all the time so you may know how to fight when I can not help" Raven replied in a caring tone "Ok Raven if I must"

"Today we will not fight with our wolves we will fight with pure strength I hope you can succeed without going wolf" Chris' voice boomed throughout the clearing. Making everyone but me bow their heads in agreement they had no clue what I was capable of with my creatures but I knew I was weak alone.

"First round Crystal Vs. Popal now begin"

I got into a stance ready to fight but I know I can't overpower her; she has trained with this pack all her life.

She came at me and I couldn't move fast enough and got tackled I pushed her off and punched her but it wasn't much force giving her the advantage on me and she punches me in the face repeatedly until John called the fight off.

Next Day

"Crystal are you okay" Cody asks as he jumped on my bed.

"Of course I'm fine buddy I will get better" I replied happily that someone finally cared.

I picked him up and walked down to the dining room to get breakfast. "What's for breakfast mom" I asked Karen "Bacon and eggs with sausage" She said with a smile and got back to cooking. I walked to the table and put down Cody so he can get to his seat. "Hey Jackson do you think I can go to training today it is shifting day right" "No I don't want to see you get hurt again" Chris interrupted

"But dad why not it is shifting I am stronger in my wolf" I pleaded giving him the puppy dog eyes "uhh fine but you get one of the weakest wolves until you prove you are worthy" he said frustrated

I agreed and ran outside after finishing my food.

I stood in line noticing all of the peoples surprised faces because I was still standing. "Ok yes Crystal is back but she will fight the weakest to the strongest with wolf help and shifting so that is what todays training is about now fight" Chris said "Linda you will fight Crystal" I turned to where he was talking and saw a preppy girl who probably can't fight. "This is going to be easy she can't even win a fight against Popal" Linda said in a high pitch voice "What the fuck did this bitch just say, we will teach her who is weak" Raven yelled in my head "Chill Raven I am mad too but we don't want to kill a pack member" "Whatever" I got into a stance ready to fight this fake bitch.

She shifted and charged "Dumb mutt thinks she can actually win" Raven said I stood there waiting for her to attack when she jumped I got under her and flipped her with the help of Raven "What the fuck are you doing Crystal you can't fight her when she is in wolf form you could die" yelled Jackson "Shut it I can handle this"

After she attacked a few times and I dodged I finally shifted into Raven standing tall on all fours everyone was shocked as I am taller than their Alpha. I saw Linda's wolf fighting with her for control but she was too stubborn and charged for me. I charged too meeting her head on but me with the advantage I bite her neck and dropped her to the ground waiting for her to submit. Her ears fell down telling me she gave up and I let her go. She backed away and bowed her head in submission feeling happy with myself I trotted around the ring.

But I heard no cheers and saw everyone looking at me with a shocked expression except Alpha Chris he had a proud look on his face.

Once training was over Chris told me to go into his office and to take Karen there with me. In his office I sat down wondering what he wanted.

"Crystal you have a wonderful looking wolf what is her name may I ask" "Umm her name is Raven but she prefers ruler of all" I said "I know of a prophecy one that calls for a great ruler who will lead us all into a time of peace between all Supernatural characters" he said I Shook my head understanding the prophecy he was talking about.

"We want to know everything Crystal so tell us we are here to help you not confine you" Chris said pleading with me.

"Ok I will come clean with you because you have shown me more love than my old family" I took in a deep breath "I am a hybrid ruler of all as Raven says but I doubt the ruler part because I am just a weak Omega to other packs because of my old one"

Karen smiled warmly at me "We love you no matter what; we will also always be there for you"

I smiled happily and walked up to my room to sleep.

END OF FLASH BACK

I love my new family they treat me better than anyone could.

Walking downstairs to go to training with the rest of the pack I heard some muffled yelling from my fathers office. "No I will not let you take her to the castle she is safer with me since you keep getting attacked by rouges and groups of Supernaturals so no" John yelled and hung up the phone.

I ran down and got to the field before anyone could notice I was late.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Oh look at that I finally updated *random person claps slowly from the shadows*

Yeah I know I suck, if you saw the A/N I am going to be updating slowly or when I pick up my grade

thanks for even reading

Love ya my unicorns

I just realized I fudged up the Alphas name my bad I fixed it though and changed his name :)