Chapter 1

Crystal Miyra Blood

Crystal's Pov

Today is the day I meet my mate, it's my eighteenth birthday. I am now a legal adult.

My happiness is crushed by the screams of my brother demanding my presence.
"Crystal get your ass down here and make breakfast for the pack" yelled my brother Alex the future Beta of the Sun Pack.

I walk carefully down the stairs but before I can make it to the bottom someone pushes me the rest of the way down. I feel a kick to my stomach "That's what you get for disrespecting me and not making breakfast" he yelled then I feel another kick. I knew to stay quiet if I didn't I would get a more severe punishment. Once he left me alone I laid there whimpering, after a minute I forced myself to my feet to make breakfast for the pack of more than 500 people.

When I finished I rushed out of the door and started running to school. Halfway to the large building I collapsed with a strong pain coursing through my limbs the only thing I could think was that I was shifting. I began to scream for help but none came to my aid. Eventually my pain subsided enough to hobble up to my feet and run towards the school.

I made it just in time and walked to my class before making it there I smelled a mix of vanilla and berries. "Mate" someone said in my head "Who are you?" I asked "I am Raven your wolf silly" she said. "Follow the scent I want to find my mate please" "Okay" I replied.

Walking the down the hall the scent kept getting stronger then I walked into a wall well actually a body and I felt sparks, I looked up it was Alpha John he was next in line.

"You can't be my mate the Luna is supposed to be strong and beautiful you are nothing but a pathetic Omega" he said "I Alpha John reject you Crystal Miyra Blood as my mate and Luna of this pack" he said in a tone filled with hate.

I stood there crying but I managed to say "I Crystal Miyra Blood accept your rejection Alpha John" after that I ran out of the school and into the woods and cried. "Mate rejected us" Raven whimpered out "Raven we have to leave the pack" I said in a soft tone.

I shifted into my wolf and ran to the pack house to get my belongings. I didn't have a lot so it didn't take long, I wrote three letters one for my brother, one for the pack, and one for my ex mate.

I ran until I made it to a lake, I never admired my wolf when I shifted so I took the time to look at Raven she was coal black and beautiful. "Thank you Crystal for making me feel better he should have never rejected us, we have more power than he could imagine"

After running for a little longer we stopped at a town and entered a small café. I could smell another Alpha near and the scent got stronger when three men approached me. "What are you doing on the Green Rose pack territory rouge" the man who I think is the Alpha said "Sorry I am just passing through can you please leave me alone" I replied in a weak tone. "Come with us to the pack house and I will determine your punishment" "No!" I yelled "Just leave me alone" I got up and ran out of the café. "Raven where did that confidence come from? That was not me what happened" Crystal I have not been entirely truthful with you I didn't want to tell you this but please don't be mad at me when I say this" "I won't be mad at you just please tell me" "You are a hybrid" she bluntly said; after that I passed out.