"Get some sleep." Nick whispers a few hours into the trip.

"No, I'm fine." I say shifting so my arm that's falling asleep under Angela's head, wakes up a little.

"Elise, she'll be ok." He says and I take a deep breath, then slowly nod. I twist in the seat a little releasing Angela, and turning so I'm facing Nick.

"Wake me before we land?"

"I will." He says and I nod feeling Angela move against me again and cuddle against my side.

"Alright." I mumble then turn back to face Angela, moving her head against my chest and cuddling under the blanket. I put my head on my arm then slowly fall asleep.

~~

Nick's POV

I look over at Elise and Angie and sigh rubbing my face. It's been forever since I've seen her, the last time we talked, had to have been junior year in high school. We were the best of friends, but all good things seem to have had to come to an end that year.. Losing Elise though, definitely on the top of the list..

I sigh looking down at my watch and groan. We've been on this plane for three hours. And due to the delay an hour back, we're an hour behind schedule. Which so joyfully means now we won't be getting their till like three. It's around 10:20 now, and exhaustion is starting to tug at me.

"Nicky?" I snap my attention over to Elise, and see Angela looking at me.

"Yes?" I ask and she gently moves from against her mommy.

"Will you take me to the potty?"

"Yeah sure. Don't wake your mommy." I whisper and she nods gently climbing over Elise then moving over to me. I stand up taking her hand and we walk to the back of the plane. I walk her to the bathroom then knock and open the door when nobody says anything.

"Wait for me." She says and I nod.

"Of course." I say then she turns around and walks into the bathroom. I shut the door then lean against the wall waiting for her to finish up.

"Sir, can I help you with anything?"

"No, thank you." I say and the attendant nods then goes back into the backroom and I turn back to the bathroom.

"Angie, you almost done in there?"

The flush of the toilet is my answer and I back up some as she opens the door.

"Thank you." She says and I nod as we walk back over to our seats. Elise shifted in her seat I guess when we were gone, so now she's facing me.

"Alright be careful." I say as she climbs over Elise. She gets into her seat and I take a seat in mine as she snuggles against her again pulling the blanket over herself.

"Night Nicky." She says and I smile.

"Night." I say then she nods and shuts her eyes. She soon falls asleep and I sigh looking at Elise. The peaceful serene face she has, puts me at ease. She's calm, she's happy, she's at peace. I turn back away from her and shut my eyes. Soon following after, in a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~