New kid

Hey guys sorry I haven't written in forever but school and stuff has been very busy. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 3k!! Comment if I should do part 2!

Y/p

I just moved into a new neighborhood and didn't have any friends yet. I usually keep to myself so I didn't think I would make any friends quickly.

I was getting ready for school when I saw a boy in the window next door I hid behind the curtains and watched him for a while.

He was looking for a shirt in his closet and after he found one he turned to face the window and I think he might have seen me.

Daniels POV

I was putting on a shirt when I saw something move in my neighbors window. I walked over to mine and looked for a while before I decided that I had to leave for school.

I walked out side and got into my car that I got for my 16th birthday (pretend he's 16) last week.

I saw her starting to walk down the street looking around so I pulled up to her.

Y/p

I was thinking about everything that had happened that morning and decided to walk to school so I could have more time to think.

I was just starting to walk out of my house when I saw the boy in the window pull up beside of me in a car, he was so much more cuter now than when I saw him in the window.

He just smiled at me and told me to get in his car that he would give me a ride to school.

With out even thinking quickly got in the car and he sped off towards the school.

Part 2????