2nd imagine part 1

Hayes was your best friend, mostly because he was your neighbor, but he was moving soon and you were both sad about it. "I know the people who bought our house and they're really nice, I think you'll like them, besides I'm practically best friends with one of their kids Daniel," Hayes told me as he was packing up the last of his things. "I told him about you and he said to feel free to come over and introduce yourself" I was the type of person who always was shy and never wanted to do those types of things, but when I saw who moved in next door I forgot about everything that ever made me shy. The boy I assumed was Hayes' best friend was around my age and really cute. I waked over and said " Hi! I'm Y/N. I live next door." he looked at me for a second and replied "Oh yeah Hayes told me a little about you. I'm Daniel. You seem pretty cool and you're more beautiful than I expected." I just stood there, dumb struck until he finally spoke again "After I get these boxes to my room maybe we could hang out." "Of course! I replied I guess you can just come over to my house when ever you're done," he responded with a simple "Ya sure" and went about his day, That's when I realized I had a crush on my new neighbor Daniel.