Chapter 8

-The Billionaire – chapter 8 –

**Recap Kathy’s Pov**

He pretended as he didn’t hear me and repeated his question.

“does it hurt?” he asked again. I sighed and decided to stop ignoring his questions, cause he is clearly not answering any of mine.

“y-yes.”

Kathy’s Pov

“yes.” I managed to say. He lowered his hand and he offered it for me to take it. I hesitated for a while. If I should take his hand or not.

“are you getting up or what?” he asked with a tint of annoyance in his voice. I quickly took the hand he offered and he pulled me back on my feed. Well not for long because once he let go of me I felt a burning sensation in my ribs. I hissed in pain.

I lost balance and I fell to the ground, closing my eyes. But the pain of falling to the hard, cold ground never came. I slowly opened my eyes again and I was looking straight into Louis Tomlinson’s eyes. They had a river blue color, they were beautiful.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I felt the ground beneath my feet disappear. I let out a small squeal.

“what are you doing?” I asked shocked. He started walking out the park.

“you obviously can’t walk on your own” he stated while he kept walking.

“put me back down, I’m fine” I protested. He laughed humorless.

“you really think you are fine? You can barely walk” he stated.

I struggled a bit in his strong arms but he didn’t let go of me. once we reached the street, he walked over to a black BMW. He placed me back on the ground but he was still holding me in balance with one hand, while his other hand was opening the car door.

My eyes widened when I realized what he was doing. I was so NOT getting into that car with him. definitely not. He hates me to dead.

He opened the passenger door and turned back to me. he took a step aside, allowing me to get into the car. I shook my head ‘no’. not wanting to get in.

“what?” he asked confused.

“I-I c-can’t get into that” I stated in a whisper.

He rolled his eyes and took a step closer to me. I shivered from his action and his close presents and I took a step backwards, but my foot started hurting again and I fell.

This time I did hit the ground.

I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes again I saw a smirking Louis, who was offering his hand.

“told you, you couldn’t walk” he smirked, clearly proud at himself for being right. I looked down at the ground and I pulled my knees up to my chest.

I was embarrassed, ashamed.

I did something terrible to this guy, and he is being nice to me. This isn’t right!

Sobs started to escape from my mouth and I buried my head into my knees. Hugging my legs even tighter.

My teeth started shattering, I was freezing cold.

I heard Louis let out a deep sigh before he bend down in front of me and he placed his warm hands on the top of my knees.

The warmth of his hands sended a tingling feeling through my whole body. he gently placed his finger under my chin and forced it up to meet his gaze.

“come with me, you’re hurt.” He whispered.

Tears fell down my face as I turned my head to the side, making his fingers leave my chin and I looked back down.

I don’t want him to take care of me. I rather die. I don’t deserve to be taken care of, especially not by Louis.

“you’re cold, here take my jacket.” He offered.

He took of his jacket and placed it over my shoulders. I tried taking it off but he wouldn’t let me. He sighed again and sat down next to me.

“Kathy, I’m not mad if you think that.” He suddenly said.

He isn’t? of course he is! He has all the rights to be! He needs to be angry! I even want him to be angry.

“but I do want a reason”

Vote and comment

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT :)

xx