Chapter 3~Invadegladiator?

Taurtis shook Sam's shoulder.

"Uh...Sam?"

"She-she.....likes me?A-a girl.....with a beard?"Sam said.

"Uhm.....Sam?Hello?"Taurtis waved his hand in front of his face. Sam grabbed his wrist.

"Taurtis. Don't ever speak of this. I like Sookie,not Invader,"Sam said.

"Oh,come on,Sam!Sookie isn't going to like you!Just date Invader!You would be cute together!"Taurtis said.

"He's right."

The two boys turned around and Salex stood there,leaning against the wall with her hands crossed.

"You two would be perfect together,Sam!Don't make a girl cry. It would hurt your reputation,"Salex said.

"But....but..."Sam stuttered.

"It's okay,Sam,buddy!You can forget about Sookie and move on!"Taurtis said.

"No!My heart falls for-"Sam stopped and stared into Taurtis's eyes.

".......someone else....."Sam said.

"I know. Sookie. Come on. Let's go home,"Taurtis said. Sam sighed and walked home with Taurtis,slouching a little.

Sam plopped on the couch and Taurtis went into the chest. He brought out two controllers and a video game.

"Come on. Let's forget about what happened and play video games,okay?"Taurtis said.

".....okay....."Sam mumbled.

"Hey. It's okay!I know things didn't go as planned,but you have me!We're best friends,remember?"Taurtis said.

"Yeah,"Sam smiled. Taurtis smiled too.

"Best friends,"Sam said.

They played video games till they fell asleep,the two lying on the couch,almost too close to each other.

~~~~

Sam woke up with a groan and saw Taurtis's sleeping face. He was snoring. Sam smiled and closed his eyes to fall back asleep. Then he opened his eyes.

"School!"Sam said,getting up. He checked the time on his phone as Taurtis woke up and fell off the couch.

"Wha?Sam?"Taurtis asked groggily.

"We're gonna be late!"Sam said.

Taurtis's eyes widened."Oh no!Sam!Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"Because we were playing video games all night!"Sam replied.

Taurtis got up and put away the video game stuff,and got ready as well.

"Come on,Taurtis!We are gonna have to skip grocerys!"Sam said.

"Okay!"Taurtis said.

They ran out their house,Sam locking up before they ran,and headed to school,them having only money,their phone,and food from home.

The bell rang as they got near the school. They stopped.

"Ugh...we...didn't....make...it..."Sam said,panting in between.

"Darn....it...Sam...we...shouldn't....have...played....video...games all....night,"Taurtis said.

The two boys walked in the school and up the stairs to the classroom.

"Let's go to the back. See if we can get in without anyone noticing,"Sam said.

"Good idea,"Taurtis said.

They snuck towards the back. They got to their seats without anyone noticing.

"We did it!"Sam whispered.

"Sam. Taurtis. You're late,"Mr.Gareth said.

Sam's ears drooped,and Taurtis hid his face in embarrassment.

"Ooh. Bunny boy and Taurtis are late!"Dom said.

Sam growled and Taurtis sighed.

"Now!Let's get this lesson started,shall we?"Mr.Gareth said.

(Time skip because I don't feel like writing boring stuff)

"Man!That was the longest lesson ever!"Sam said,plopping in the seat across from J in the cafteteria.

"I know!Crazy huh?And Mr.Gareth kept mentioning his ex wife, "Taurtis said.

"Creepy. He's staring at you,Taurtis,"J said,pointing behind him.

Sam and Taurtis turned around and Mr.Gareth whistled,not looking at the group.

Taurtis sighed."He's been at that all day!I caught him staring at me during the lesson!"

"Uhm....Sam?Invader is staring at you,"J said. Sam looked to see Invader definitely staring at him passionately. Her hands were on her chin,and she waved at Sam. Sam awkwardly waved back. Invader did a kiss motion on her hand and blew it at Sam.

"Okay. That's very weird..."Sam said. He just concentrating on eating his carrot.

The bell rang and they all headed to gym class.

"ALRIGHT,MAGGOTS. GO GET CHANGED. THEN WE'LL DO STRETCHES,"Teacher Rowan said. Everyone headed to the lockers.

Once they got changed,Sam and Taurtis walked in the line. They were in the back again.

"Hey. What do you think we are doing today?"Taurtis whispered to Sam. Sam shrugged.

"ALRIGHT. WE ALL KNOW THE DRILL. STRETCH,"Rowan said.

Everyone started stretching. Taurtis doing the more stretching today. Teacher Rowan walked around, looking at everyone stretching.

"MMMMMMMMM. VERY GOOD TAURTIS. BETTED THAN SAM. SAM. WHY ARE YOU SAD?"Rowan said.

"Huh?Oh. No reason,"Sam replied.

"IS IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMEONE AND YOU'RE AFRAID THEY DON'T LIKE YOU BACK?"Rowan asked.

Sam looked around at everyone. They stopped stretching to watch.

"KEEP STRETCHING, "Rowan said. Everyone kept stretching,looking straight at Sam. His bunny ears drooped and then he sighed.

"Yes,Rowan,"Sam said.

"WHO?"

Sam bit his bottom lip. He looked at Taurtis,then at J. He smiled and did thumbs up. Salex nodded her head,motioning to spill it out.

"Uhhhh......"Sam closed his eyes."Sookie. It's Sookie. I like........ Sookie....."

".....OH.....WELL THAT'S ROMANTIC,"Rowan said.

Sam's ears went up and he smiled a little.

"R-really Sam?You....... like.....me?"Sookie asked.

"Look....Sookie. I liked you ever since 2nd grade,okay?I always had a crush on you. All through school,"Sam said. Sookie smiled and kissed Sam on the cheek. He blushed.

"But you're too late,Sam....I'm.... I'm....a lesbian,"Sookie said. Sam's eyes widened.

"SAM IS MINE. GET YOUR GREEN HANDS OFF HIM!"Invader yelled. Everyone gasped.

"But...babe!What?!"Dom said.

"I'm sorry,Dom. But we're through! "Invader said. Dom glared at Sam.

"I will get you,nerd. I will make sure your life is miserable!"Dom spat.

"OKAY,OKAY. LET'S JUST DO P.E. NOW EVERYONE. LET'S GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE PLAYTIME,"Rowan said.

"Yes,Sensai Rowan!"the class said.

Sam sighed and walked with J outside since Taurtis was talking to Salex. J was blabbering about science,but Sam shut him out.

Well......there's always one more option......