How you met

SCOTT - You moved into the house next to his and he and his mother came over to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood. It clicked and he came over more often.

STILES - You sat next to him in the first English class of freshman year. He was your first friend at Beacon Hills High and a year later he became your first love too.

DEREK - You got lost while running in the woods. You happened to run into him and asked him for directions. He finished your run with you and guided you out of the woods.

JACKSON - As the only girl on the lacrosse team you wanted to prove the guys you were just as good as them. Jackson, the team captain helped you train.

ISAAC - He ran away from home because his dad abused him. He was walking through your street and you could see he was crying. You invited him in for a cup of tea to calm him down and talked about his situation.

AIDEN - As a member of Scott's pack you fought against the alphapack he was in. After the alphapack was defeated he and his twin brother Ethan wanted to join Scott's pack. He turned out not to be such a bad guy after all.

LIAM - He asked you for directions when he was new at Beacon Hills High. But you were new too so you got lost together and were 10 minutes late to your first class.

BRETT - Liam introduced you when Denvord Prep was at Beacon Hills High for a lacrosse game. You went to the game and cheered on Beacon Hills' team but you secretly cheered on Brett a little too.

PARRISH - You accidentally hit a dog with your car on your way home. In panic you called the police. Sheriff Stilinski sent Jordan over. He calmed you down and helped you take the dog to the animal clinic.

THEO - You were studying in the library with a cup of coffee when a cute boy sat down at your table. He used the worst pick up line ever on you but it did break the ice so I guess you could say it worked.