Elise

A month later. On June 3rd.
I'm happy that this is my last day of homeschool. I got up going to the kitchen.

"Good morning Simon"

"Good morning to you"

"Thanks" I said opening the fridge taking the milk.

I took out the cereal and bananas. I made breakfast. Then I was eating.

"I assume your happy about this day is your last for summer school"

"Yep"

"I found something of yours that I thought you'd like"

"What"

Simon took it out. It was the necklace that Reena gave me.

"Thanks Simon, were did you find this? I lost it"

"It was on the floor under the table"

"The one place I didn't look"

Simon put it on me.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

I finished eating. I went in my room, got changed. Then Uncle Ed came in my room.

"I'm guessing your happy about today"

"Pretty much"

We started with reading/writing. I read Reena's letter, then I started to write back.
(Reena's letter)
Dear Elise,
It's been about May onto June, I still didn't really answer your question. I don't think I can meet up with you in England. When I asked my mom she said "no way". I was really upset because I want to come see you. I hope everything's going well in England. With me, not so much. Since it was coming into June, it's been good because the principal and the teachers know about Amanda bullying me. It's been better because then I don't get hurt. My other friend Daisy has been really helpful too. Sorry about that news. We could just write....forever. Bye ;(.
Sincerely,
Reena

My letter:
Dear Reena,
It's okay. I wouldn't think your parents wouldn't let you anyways. Parents can be very VERY overprotective. My mom doesn't let me be alone with a boy that I like. My dad doesn't know about me liking boys. He doesn't know because he's always working and has no time for me. Normally I feel bad for him because he even had to work for a whole day through the next day straight and he was awake the whole time! Well the day after he stayed home and slept. He did wake up eventually, which I got to be with him. It was nice. It's good that the principal and the teachers know about Amanda. It's much safer for you. It's good to have a friend to look out for you when your not having the best day and when you have to deal with a bully like Amanda. And again it's okay, we could figure out something.
Sincerely,
Elise

After I was done I saw my Uncle Ed asleep so I took a little nap too.

Awhile later.

We woke up. Uncle Ed was kinda mad when he saw me asleep too. We then went to math.

"I don't get this at all"

"All your doing right know is multiplying fractions, you've done it before. Simon has done it with you"

I thought of the time I was doing it with Simon, which I did the problem. I actually got it right. I'm happy!!! Uncle Ed looked at my work and gave me more.
I kept getting it right! I don't know why I'm so happy it's just math. I think I do better at math when Simon helps me. Simon actually helps me with my homework. He also helps me study for tests that my Uncle Ed assigns to me. I normally get Bs when it comes to school. I did try public school, but my parents decided to have me homeschooled. My Uncle Ed has experience so they left him in charge of me for school.