Elise

I woke up. I was getting breakfast.

"Elise"

"What"

"After breakfast go to your room. We're gonna work in your room"

"Okay"

I got out some cereal, orange juice and a banana. I cut up the banana and put it in my Cheerios. I ate. Then I went in my room and got dressed. After I was dressed Uncle Ed and I got started.

"There's one thing for writing class that most schools are doing, pen pals. Like writing to another person"

"Interesting"

"And actually someone already did write to you"

"Who"

"A girl named Reena in Michigan"

"Oh"

"I want you to read her letter and write her back"

"Isn't that the whole purpose of pen pals"

"Yes, so here"

He gave me the letter. I read the letter. After I did I started to write back:
Dear Reena,
First, I'm Elise. I live in England. You obviously know that. I'll give you some advice. Moving is hard but after a few weeks I bet you'll love it. You'll meet new friends. And you also have me to write to. I'll answer your questions. Favorites: pop, red, Monte Carlo, The X Factor, One Direction: This is us, House of Anubis, playing instruments, solving mysteries, and baseball. I hope that answers it. Could you tell me your favorites? I'm looking forward to talking you soon as well. I'll always write
Sincerely,
Elise

"Your done"

"Yeah"

"So I'm having you get stamps on your own and mailing that yourself"

"Fine"

I stood up and left. I went to the store got some stamps and a pen. After I did I wrote on the envelope. Then I went to the mailbox. It took awhile, it was pretty far. I then put the letter in the mailbox and started to walk back.

I got back. Sat down.

"Okay let's start with History now"

History. I don't really get it. It seems complicated. So America and England used to fought but now they're good. That's what I'm getting from Uncle Ed. I think he might be the reason why I don't get it. He's like forty years old I think. I would rather have someone who's been longer in the world, well I mean someone that's old. I wouldn't call old people old people but they are.

Finally history is done. Math now. I like math. I'm pretty good at it. Math is one of my best. I don't know how and don't know why but since I was little I've always been very good in math. My parents tested me. They found out I basically had a bionic ability: intelligence. Which explains my math 'talent'.

A few hours later.

My last thing for school: art. Art is one of my favorites actually. I have all of my paintings on my wall in my room. I was making another painting. Uncle Ed doesn't make me do anything actually. He lets me just do what I want: paint, draw or color.

I've also have done is make my own posters. And I've made clothes for me before and I still do.
I was painting music symbols. I just wish that music was in school. My Uncle Ed told me that music isn't in school. Which I hate, it's not even England, it's America and other countries. When I was done I hanged it up on my wall. By the time I did that I was done with school.

Then I had a snack, went back in my room. I worked on some schoolwork.

Later on I was done.
Finally.

I was watching tv til it was time for dinner. I ate. When I was done I got ready for bed and went to bed.