Elise

We coughed as we sat up.

"Where are- oh"

"What"

"We're back in that room again. That looks like a basement, which is dark and creepy"

"How are we here again, we came out a different way this time"

"Wait a minute" Reena said standing up.

I stood up

"What are you"-"A ha".

"What"

"Look up"

There was drop holes on the ceiling. They're several up there.

(Drop holes: they're something that would drop you if there's a hole.)

"What in the. Why would there be- I Reena interrupted Me , "Drop holes on the ceiling. It makes sense, Uncle Ed wouldn't want people to know about this so he added something to make him fall out for in case of anyone finds out".

"I find it surprising we're finding things for this out quickly"

"We should get out of here"

"Yeah"

We climbed up to the window. Opened it, got out. Went back inside.

In My room.

"What are we suppose to do about this"

"See what Uncle Ed is really doing"

"What do you mean"

"To see why he has a lab to sneak on me, the attic you never knew about, the closet. I mean all of this is crazy. Would this mean, we are actually cousins but keeping it secret, living two lives. But never seen again with me in America"

"We have to get down on this"

"I know"

"But how are we going to"

"Sneaking on him"

"Are you nuts? He could notice you, tell your parents and go back to America being grounded for the rest of your natural life. Even worse, I could never see you again"

"I know, but it's the only way"

"Okay fine"

"Do you know where he works"

"You want to sneak on him at work? What are you insane"

"You have to calm down I know what I'm doing"

"Yeah, being out of your mind"

"I think you're being out of your mind"

"I'm sorry. I'm just out of it because I'm nervous that would happen that I could never see you again"

"I know, but like I said we have to in order to find this out"

"Okay. He works in a office. His job isn't too far so we can go up there"

"Okay"

Reena and I rode bikes over there. I let Reena borrow my extra bike.

Once we were there.

Uncle Ed was about to come out of the building. Me and Reena ran back to the back of the building where our bikes were.

"That was really close"