The Revenge Of A Host

I was in my... Um, apartment, I guess. It wasn't a dorm, nor a house, so, that was probably the best way to describe it.

I sighed, laying on my bed. I was tired. Frankly, I was pissy.

I didn't like what I was doing, how I was acting. Who on Earth would be like that by choice?

Oh, wait, Tamaki.

Yeah, I didn't think, under any other circumstances, I could get along with that guy. But... For Sofia and Chrystal... I would do anything.

Suohs... Huh?

They didn't seem like anything special.

So how'd they get away with a heinous crime?

That's what I'd like to know.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I yawned, then quickly covered it up. I was walking to Ouran, and if anyone saw me being this way, they could get suspicious.

What the fudge, Kiku?

They saw you in class yesterday, sleeping! Too little, too late!

I sighed, looking around. Last thing I needed was people seeing me having an argument with myself. Man, I needed some serious help.

''Kiku... I say this 'cause I care...Get some help.''  Siera put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I could say the same for you, too." We laughed. 

"Well, see ya." Siera waved, and I walked away, towards my family's farm.

The usual smell of manure and dung permeated the yard, as I scrunched my nose, and ran in.

"Dad?" I immediately heard the sobs.

"Dad!?" I shouted, running into the kitchen.

"They... They took them!" He sobbed into my shirt.

"Who? Who took them?'' I knew immediately who he was about to say.

"The Suohs. It was the Suohs." Rage piled inside me.

"Well, you know what? I'm gonna get them back no matter what. Even if it's the last thing I do." I declared.

"Sweetie, how? They have so much more power!" He tried to dissuade me.

"They have money. I know in this world, that's power. But, it's not force. I'm gonna take their son. And if they don't give my little sisters back, I'm gonna kill him." I made a gun with my hand, and pointed it at my hand.

"BAM! And he'll die... Screaming for his life." 

I grimly smiled.

My mission...

I was so full of rage, and confidence then, but now it's the big game.

And I can't lose.

_____________________________________________________________

HI I'M SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had writers block.

I'll try to be better, I promise!

I DO NOT OWN OHSHC