Two

I woke up in some girls house. I didn't know if it was a girls house or not but I assumed that when I saw a flat iron and pads sitting in a basket. I blinked a couple of times and felt pain all through my body. I saw that I was laying in a bed. I wanted to get out of the bed. 

An old Asian lady came In and fed me some soup. I asked her what her name was. She didn't reply. 

1 hour later

A teenager about my age walks in. 

"Well hello" he says with a smile

I give him a blank confused face. Why am I here what do you want 

"You might be wondering what's a tough dude like me helping you out, well I'm being nice and you're beautiful so yeah" he said trying to say it as cute and nicely as he could. 

I can't hate on him. "Hi" I say with all confidence 

"My name is Lucas, what's yours?" 

 My face and mind goes blank. Say something. 

 "My name is jasmine but people call me island" 

"Cute" 

"Umm thx" 

"Well I know your hungry so Ima go whip sum to eat for you so umm be patient" 

How he know if I'm impatient or not. I'm patient. Only when I wanna be thoe 

30 min later

He comes in my room with noodles and Kool-Aid. Bringing it back to when I was younger and my momma ain't wanna feed me nun but whoopin and knuckle sandwiched sor breakfast and lunch. For dinner was cleaning the outside all night.  I ate it though. I wanted to mover around. 

I was at his house for 2 days and haven't really said anything to him except my name.  Tomorrow is Monday so I have to get movin around a bit. 

He walks into the room I was currently living in and asked if I need anything. I looked up. 

"when will I be able to get out of this death bed?" 

"When your leg heals" 

"That's not helping by laying down I NEED to get active" i said aggressively 

"Okay then... Island"