Supposed to be going to the beach

After an hour (we did not do that thing for 1 hour but I took a long shower) we were watching Hulu. And laughing hard. I didn't have any night clothes or any underclothes because I didn't wash them yet. I put on one of lucas' big shirts on.I missed Lucas. And look I'm not a lesbian so this had to stop. 

Island: Riri? 

Riri: yeah 

Island: about like 30 min ago

Riri: I know i threw myself on to you im sorry I didn't mean for it-

Island: not that. But I'm not Bi I'm not Lesbin but I just wanna tell you that we can't do this no more. 

Riri: I know 

Island: thank you 

Lucas came home around 10 at night me and Riri got sick of Hulu and started playing truth or dare. And we did sum stupid dares.

When Lucas walked in the house I jumped in his arms as he picked me up.

Lucas: hey what happened? He started to chuckle 

Island: nothing I just missed you 

Lucas: oh well now I'm here. I'm bout to hop in the shower. 

Island : okay

I went in his room and started playing with his stuff I got bored so I layed in his bed on my phone with my headphones on. 

He came out the bathroom but i didn't hear him. He took an earbud out of my ear and I was mad. I grabbed his wrist then saw it was him

Island: sorry boo

Lucas: it's all good 

He had underwear on. (Boxers) 

Island: put on sum shorts and come chill with me and ri 

Lucas: aight. I called Travis, Ethan, and Zay over. 

Island: whole squad linking up. 

I wentto my room and made my bed. I told Riri to come in. She came and sat on my bed. 

Riri: wassup 

Island: nun we just gonna watch movies in my room till the boys come I don't feel like being in the living room. 

Riri: okay