chapter 5

I've been in town all day putting in applications. Thinking bout earlier at home before I left. Could it be him? Or was it just something else. I want it to be him, cus when I first thought seen him, I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart raced. It's like I fell in love with him at the bon fire. And then my ex went and messed everything up. I haven't talked or went to see him since the trial. He would be away for a while. Anyways I don't want to think about him. Well its three in the afternoon, so I decided to go back home and find something to eat.

I got back home and in the fridge to find something to eat. I lost twenty pounds since everything that has happened. Kassie texted me saying her and Jeremy was going out and wanted me to come. I texted back saying I wanted to stay home and gold her I went looking for a job today. It was so exhausting. She said ok and loves me and that she would be home later.

I found some crackers and cheese spread, so I took them and went into the living room. I sat in the couch and flipping through the channels. I felt the presence again next to me. I acted like I didn't notice and just kept looking through the channels til I found a scary movie. I got comfy on the couch and was eating my crackers and spread. When a commercial came on I went to change into my lounge clothes and went back to the living room. That's when I seen him.