chapter 10

Stacy takes me to this desk that is filled with papers. She said red sticky notes means copy, yellow means file. I told her, " thank you"; as she's walking away she murmurs, " hope you last longer then the other girl".
I make sure that all the folders were separated first before starting on anything else. So i get on the filing, since it looked to be the biggest. As im walking with all the folders, to be filed; I bump into the twins parents. I told them i was very sorry and asked how have they been holding up. They told me they were doing pretty good and wanted to know if we all can catch up sometime. I told them, " that would be wonderful and that I couldn't stick around, its my first day". They said, " Congrats on the new job" and they will call in a few days. I said, "OK sounds good".
As I was walking away I turned back around, they were shaking Mr. Cadwell and Mr. Marlowe. hands.
It's after two pm, when i finish all the filing. I went into the kitchen to warm up my lunch. Stacy came in and asked, "how was everything". I told her that im doing just fine. I finished up my lunch and went to make all the copies. Its 4:30pm when i finished. I asked Stacy what do i do with all the copies. She told me to give everyone a copy. I told her ok and went to do my rounds. I finish by five.