Chapter 3 - Ms.Jones

Ms. Jones was a true mystery to everyone. For example, sometimes she's at one place and then a second later, she's gone. Nobody knew where or why she went but she did. But the thing she never did was leave the girl she took care of home alone... but today... she was being controlled.

Ms.Jones was walking around a dead circle in a dark forest, dark  trees blocked the only escape out of the lifeless hole of nothingness in the soul of the woods. With the only light peeking out through the tiniest gap through the trees. Ms.Jones was standing in the soul of it all.

"You sent for me. What do you want!"she shouted at particularly nothing.
You know very well what I want..., said a voice in her head.
" Stop yer mind control and face me like a man, coward!" she screamed to the sky while putting up her fits and bobbing up and down like a character from a karate fighting video game. As the ones you find in arcades.

Oh I will come out... as soon as you give me what I want..., said the lust, deep voice inside her head.
"Well, yer certainly are a coward!"

Suddenly out of nowhere, Ms.Jones was pinned to the dirty ground, not by someone, but a powerful substance you call magic. But this was a special type of magic, it's called Syridium .

"You think using your powers proves yer not a coward? So be it."
Remember...if you don't bring her by next month when the moon is in perfect alinement with the 300th star...I will bring her myself...and take care of you...

"Oh you just wait! When I'm back with 'er  you'll be the one who'll be taken care of!" She said practically steam coming from her ears." I'll give it to her, I'll train her! She'll be the one kicking you evil, sorry bu-
ENOUGH! BE GONE BEFORE I TURN YOUR RECHID FACE MORE HORRIBLE THEN IT ALREADY IS!, Once Ms. Jones heard this particular comment,  she was clearly offended, but not wanting to anger him, she quickly humphed off.

Hopefully Astrid decided to sleep in late, She thought to herself as she jogged swiftly, but clumsily through the trees back to her home.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫
I know It's a pretty short chapter and I'm sorry cause it's kinda like the middle of the night and I have school tommorow soooo.....yeah.....🦄✌🏾️