The "what ifs or nah"

Feb 9 2015
Harlem, NY
11:44pm

Dre Pov

Yea bae its final, they really splitting this time. I heard some sniffles on her end of the phone, I feel bad bout leaving her buh I can't keep my parents together.

"Well, I know u won't go thotting dwn there" she giggles thn smiles at the computer screen.

"Where my son at? He extra quiet" I was wonder cuz that boy never sleeps.

"Dre it's like 12, he is sleep plus u got me right here" she starts pouting

"You kno I love you gurl, stop all dat. Jealousy isn't hot no mo." I couldn't help laughing at her face.

"Ard, only cuz u said so babi. Well I'll come by to give it ur going away present and let Andre say his goodbyes. I love boo boo" she was all cheesin into the camera. I smiled back, then gave a Ily and signed off.

I never really thought bout the "What ifs" like I think i can control myself dwn in Philly. How bad is the females gonna be?

Lolo Pov

After Dre and I was done facetiming I couldn't help but cry. Dre nd I have gone thru a lot. She's caring nd just perfect buh she has an issues, when it comes to commitment. She gets bored easily, what if I bore her? How am I gonna keep my baby? Andre started moving so I wiped my tears, I can't let my son see me crying.

"Wha rong mommy?" He sits up and wipes his eyes wit his lil hands.

"Nothing baby boii, mommy ok." I try to smile buh he looks at me blankly.

"Grandma says it's bad to lie mommy." I laugh a lil he too damn smart, I can't get anything by him.

"Dj leaving and mommy is sad bout tht." I frown a lil. Idk y we carrying this conversation.

"Buhh y, Dj and u smile Nd u like her coodies." He makes his lil sour face and starts to yawn.

"Lol u do 2 so Don't ply Dj, buhh I gotta job for you. Tomorrow we gonna go see dj and u talk to her. Ok?" He smiles a lil and falls to sleep.

I pick him up and lay him in his bed and ho back to my room. I watch my show and fall asleep. Dre and me gonna make it. I kno we are.

Well that the first chapter Lolo in the media

VOTE
COMMENT
OR
SHARE