chapter 3

Loves (POV)

I woke thinking about how crazy last night was. I got up went into the bathroom and did my hygiene thingie and decided to where my high wasted shorts and my black half shirt with studs on the collar and my all gold bow neclace with the bracelet to match and my all black Jeffrey Campbell litas I decided to where mi hair in a high nice bun with my gold perls. I woke liah up and got her ready and let her play on my phone I went in jade's room and got on top of her and said wake up bitch she pushed me and said move love I so I started ta bounce up and down on her and said bitch get ya ass up she said ok and got up

"what you so damm happy" jade said

"ok so after everything went down with sade getting shot cash pu-"

before I could finish she cut me off

"cash as in Christopher cash sexy ass thug ass cash "she said geeked

"yes" I said blushing

"well as I was saying he took me to get something to eat then we talked and talked for hours jade it was the best time of my life"

"bitch I got his number and you should call him" Jade said with excitement clear in her face.

I could feel my face getting hot "No! I can't do that....shouldn't he call me first?" I asked really not knowing if I should take it into consideration.

"He got yo number?"

I thought about it....he doesn't even have my damn number! "No.." I said. How could I not remember that?

Jade laughed "You retarded man. Anyways , you gone call him or what?"

"Um..yea. I guess I could"

"Ok where's your phone? Let me tell you the number" she says and I pull out my phone. When she tells me the number and I dial it. She runs out telling me to call her after we hang up.

"Yo?" Christopher answered.

"Christopher?" I asked even though I knew it was him.

"Oh! Hey Love. What's up?"

"Nothing really. I just thought I'd call to see what was up with you."

"Um. You got plans today?"

"No. Why did you have something in mind?" I asked smiling super hard.

He chuckled. "Yea , you wanna chill with me today?"

"I don't knoooow. Ummm , yea I do." I said trying my hardest to not sound desperate cause lord knows I wanna hang with him!

"Aight. I'll pick you up in like 20 minutes ok?"

"Sure. I'll be waiting."

He chuckled "Aight." And he hung up.

"JADEEEE!" I yelled excited. She busted through the door. "What?!"

"He wants me to hang with him today!" "What did you say?"

"I said yes..." I said blushing. "Aaahhhh! My boo boo finna have a mannnn!" Jade yelled doing a weird dance. I laughed and started looking for some different shoes to put on. I decided on some nude colored flats with silver studs around the toe part.

I heard a horn outside about 15 minutes later and got super nervous. "What if he doesn't like my outfit!" I said. "Girl if you don't get yo ass outta here!" Jade said laughing.

I got outside and seen him waiting in his car. He noticed me and got out of the car and opened my door. "Oh , someone's a gentleman!" I said jokingly getting into the car. He laughed and went back to his side and got in.

"So where are we going?"

"I don't even care ma."

"Really? Ok well lets go to Subway!" I said excited.

He laughed "Really? That's all you wanna do?"

"Yeaaa" I frowned a little cause I couldn't think of anywhere else I wanted to go. "Ok. We can go to Subway" he chuckled a little and shook his head.

After we ate at Subway we went back to his place. We sat on the couch and watched TV.

He looked over to me , and I looked over to him...we just stared at each other for a while and then we , kissed.

We started making out and he layed me down on the couch still kissing me. He trailed the kisses down to my neck and put his hands up my shirt. He started to pull it off and I wanted to stop him but I couldn't , I was just so in the moment.

He took off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the living room. He started kissing down my stomach and got closer to my...place. I didn't wanna lead him on anymore so I just stopped him. "W-wait! Stop , Christopher" I said pushing his head up. "Why? What's wrong?"

"I'm just not ready to go this far yet. I'm sorry" I said looking down. "Ain't no reason to be sorry ma."

"Yes there is I led you on even though I wasn't ready."

"You a virgin?" He asked looking at me. "Y-...." I was about to say yea until I thought about my stepdad raping me. He raised an eyebrow waiting on me to answer. "Um..yea, kinda , I guess" oh my gawd! I sound so stupid. "What you mean?"

"It's a long story" I got up and got my shirt and put it on. I walked back to the couch and was about to sit down but he pulled me into his lap. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He said resting his head on my shoulder. I nodded.

"Well , if you don't wanna talk about it. That's fine." He said. "Cash can you take me home?" I said. ".....sure" he said looking at me weird.

Long day man....

_______________\\__________\____\\_\\_\_\\\________________________________________

Shoutout to @TokeChe for helping me write this chapter!! ❤