Part 11

The rain pounds on the tent, awaking me from my sleep. I'm snuggled into Vikk, stealing all of his body heat. It's still dark out, great. Awake at this fucking time. I pull my hood up and sneak out, making sure I don't disturb Vikk. I sit up in my tree and watch the rain fall. It sounded so nice. I stay and watch the rest of the night pass.

I get awoken by the snapping of a branch underneath me. I stay silent and still. The sun has now risen and shines bright over the woods. They walked forward towards the camp I jumped down behind them. They reached out toward the opening of the tent.
"I wouldn't do that if I was you." I say, my bow at the ready. The hooded figure slowly turned around. They pulled off their hood to reveal a black head of hair.
"Ryan?!" I say lowering my bow.
"Tazz!? What are you doing here?"
"More like what are you doing here, I live here!"
"You live here??! What happened?"
"I left after they punished me for my actions.. Now I am here. Oh by the way.. There is also seven guys on this camp so...Wouldn't touch anything if I was you!" I joke.
"You can probably kick all of their arses though, at once." He laughs. Ryan was a childhood frenemy. He has black hair with green eyes. He muscular and quite good with the ladies, but has always been a brother to me, when he isn't kicking my arse.
"You're looking good." He says scanning me up and down.
"Oh I bet I do, camping half of the night in a tree." I say making fun of myself.
"Well, it was raining. Just the normal Tazz eh?. But I do mean it." I smile at him, glad he thinks so.

I'm stood talking to Ryan, outside the main tent.
"Why can't I go in there?"
"Well, because... Simon, the leader has to decide wether or not you can. He isn't awake so... We just have to wait." I explain.
"Why can we just go in?"
"Because that's not how things work around here, unlike the castle, we all have a mutual friendship and with that comes obeying the rules."
"What happened to the Tamzin I used to know?" He asks.
"She grew up." I answer.
"Hey, who's this?" It was Josh, who seems in a pretty good mood.
"This is Ryan, an old friend. Can he stay around for a bit?" I ask.
"I don't see why not, let him in. Simon won't mind." He says walking into the tent. Soon the guys followed. I introduced him to everyone, now just Vikk.
"Vikk, this is Ryan, he is like an old friend of mine."
"Hey."
"Hi." Ryan answers.
"I'm going to get some breakfast, I'm starving!" Vikk says heading off. I smile and watch him go, just to be greeted by a disapproving look off of Ryan.
"What?!"
"I thought you would be the leaders lass, but I was wrong. Why him?"
"He was one of the people I first met. I lived alone and one day when I got into a bit of trouble Amy helped and brought me back here. He helped me get cleaned up and stitched up my wound for me, from then on, the guys teamed us up together, we got close and one thing led to another..." I say explaining.
"I'm disappointed.." He says, swirling his glass that had his drink in.
"Why?" I ask curious.
"I always thought you would go for someone more like... well me."

----

My leg swung left as he crouched underneath. He punched left, right, right and left, me dodging them all. I swung my arm in a punching motion towards him which he grabbed and flipped me over, him landing on top.
"Giving up?" He says soothingly.
"Never!" I say kneeing him in the balls and going for his face, which I then punched causing him to fall backwards off of me, I got back to my feet. "Come on... hit me with your best shot!" I was training with Ryan, practicing hand to hand combat. It was finally nice to have a worthy opponent. He came charging at me which I went to go for underneath his legs but he knew. He picked my legs up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Ryan, put me down!" I screech, but he doesn't. I grab him in a head lock and fall down his back, flipping him straight over my head. Surprisingly he lands on his feet and grabs my hand, twisting it behind my back. I stand on his toe. I go to get away when he pulls me back in. His face inches away from mine. He looks into my eyes but I don't into his, ignoring him.
"I'm hungry, I'm going to go." I say trying to leave but he doesn't let go.
"Not until you tell me why." His voice is so calm...and well, sexy. His green eyes stared at me, looking for an answer.
"Why what?"
"Why you don't seem to like me."
"Because dumb ass, I have a boyfriend." I say pulling my arm from his grasp. I turn around and walk off to find Vikk has seen the whole thing. I go to him, but he seems kind of pissed.
"Just old friends, huh?" He says and storms off.
"Vikk!" I call after but no use. For fuck sake.

-----

Dun dun duunnnnn!! Is this childhood friend going to wreck everything that she has built? Where is Amy? Ooommmmggggg!!!!

Peace ✌🏽️👊🏾