Chapter 12

Hello my amazing readers! I cannot thank you enough for 1.4k readers! This is so amazing! When I started writing, it was just to escape real life and write for myself and I didn't really want to write for other people, becausr I guess I was ashamed of my work. But then, I thought that maybe people could have a little interest in my stories and I guess now they have! I am so happy to write now, knowing that people give a bit of they're time to read my stories. I have talked enough now! Enjoy the chapter!

Jo's POV

Two hours. I had to wait for two hours. I should've just went to the hospital where I worked and made a discreet echography. But the good news were that I didn't have to take an appointment, tje doctor had some free time so he checked on me. The doctor's name was Mr. Davis and he seemed quite nice.
"Take a seat, Mrs. Wilson." He said. "I first off all have a few questions to ask."
I sat down and listened to what he had to ask.
"For how long has the pregnancy been on? "
"Er...about a month, I think." I answered.
"Was it an accident or were you trying to have one? "He asked.
I could feel my cheeks redden up at his, I think, personal question.
"It was actually an accident."
"Do you and the father want to keep the baby? "
"Yes, we do."
"Alright, I am done with the questions. You can lie down on the examination table over there while I get prepared. " He said.
I did as I was told and while he was gone, I started thinking about loads of things. "Is the baby healthy? " "What does it look like at that age? "Five minutes later, he came back with gloves and, I guess, gel for my stomach.
"This is going to be a bit cold."He said, talking about the gel.
He put it on me,  scanned my stomach and turned on a sort of TV.
"We can't really see it right now because he is only one month old but here is your baby." He said, pointing at a little spot.
This was when I realised that that was my baby.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if the doctor's scene didn't really seem realistic, I never went to an echography before but I did my best! It would be really nice of you if you could Vote and Comment! Enjoy your week!
All the love. xxx