Chapter 9

My God guys! I have more than 700 reads! I am super happy about this, all your support by telling  me "update"! This might be a funny thing that I only do but I love when you say that, it proves that my story is interesting for you and that you want to know more! I could never thank enough for that! Anyway, onto the chapter! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

Jo's POV

Where am I?
I open my eyes and look around but I don't recognize the place. I am in a bedroom, laying on a bed who is quite comfortable I must admit. The walls are very and the curtains are red. Not two colors that I would put together.
"Are you awake?" Someone asks.
My heart jumps and I turn my face to see Alex sitting on a chair.
"Oh my god! Alex! You scared me! What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I live here."
Suddenly, all the things that happened last night rush through my memory. Including the fact that I am pregnant with his child. He comes near me and says:
"Look, I am so sorry for what happened last night, I was a coward for leaving the house. It's just that....I am overwhelmed with the baby situation. I never thought that it would go that far." He admits.
"It's okay, I understand. And you are not the only one being overwhelmed with this whole situation."
There is an awkward silence before I decide to speak.
"I am going to go, I have to be at the hospital this afternoon."
"Umh....okay."
I secretly hoped that he would say something more than "okay" but we will have to figure out all of this when we won't be too shocked anymore and when we would really have realized what is going on.

Little chapter, I know, but I had to write something for you guys! Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer! Don't forget to vote and comment! All the love xxxxxx