Sorry

*2 Days Later!*
(Naya's POV!)
"Damn, what's wrong with you?" My brother Jamal said as he walked into my apartment.

"Nothing. What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just came to check up on you. For real Naya, what's wrong with you? You're in your pajamas, your hair isn't done. You're never like this." He said as he sat down.

"I got into a fight with Kendrick okay. Almost everyone is mad at me. Even my mom." I said as I sat down across from him.

"What did you do?" He asked me confused.

"I did this photoshoot. It was like a shower photoshoot. I didn't tell anyone about it. They all found it to be disrespectful. I just fucking did it to get back here. That was my one way ticket back home and this is how I'm treated." I explained to him.

"Did you even tell them why you did it?" He asked me.

"No. They didn't even give me a chance to explain." I said as I put my feet up so my knees were against my chest.

"Damn. Well how bout this. Get ready. I'm going to take you out so you can get your mind off shit." Jamal told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Just go get ready." He told me.

What else do I have to lose?

*2 Hours Later!*
I looked out of Jamal's car window as we drove into Compton. I looked over at Jamal confused.

"We're gonna go see my daughter." He told me smiling.

"Really?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah. You haven't seen her in a while. She's 3 years old now." He told me.

Soon we pulled up into the drive way. This was my grandma's old house, but now it was Jamal's. My dad grew up here and so did all my uncles and aunt. We got out of the car and walked into the house. Jamal's girlfriend Tasha was sitting on the couch and Jamal's daughter was playing on the floor. Amber is such a sweet little girl. I felt so bad that I haven't been a part of her life. I should be here for her.

Tasha quickly stood up and smiled at me.

"Naya! Girl, I haven't seen you in forever." She said as she hugged me.

"Hey Tasha. I really missed you guys." I told her.

"We did too but look, we're all here together. You and Jamal are talking again. It's great. Amber hasn't seen you in forever." She told me.

"I know. Can I go sit with her?" I asked her.

"Of course." Tasha told me smiling.

I slowly walked into the living room. I sat down on the floor next to Amber.

"Hey Amber. Hey mama, I haven't seen you in so long. Do you remember me?" I kindly asked her.

"Titi Naya." She told me smiling.

I felt a huge smile go across my face. She still remembers me. My niece remembers me. I felt so happy.

"Yeah. I'm your Titi. Your aunty. I missed you so much." I told her.

She stood up and hugged me. I hugged her tightly. I couldn't help it. I had tears running down my cheeks. I missed this little girl so much. All because of my pride I didn't come see her. Just because her father and I weren't on good terms. Now I realize that I was being so stupid. I wasted and lost all that time that I could've been with my niece.

I let her go and quickly wiped away my tears. Amber went back to playing with her toys. I slowly stood back up.

"She always asked about you. She's young, but she's so bright. She's a lot like you Naya." Jamal said as I walked up to him.