Chapter 21

Chapter 21
Amira Harris

"Mmhm right there," I moaned.

"Shit baby," Castilio groaned as he rammed into my wetness again, before we both came.

Castilio rolled off of me and pulled me to his chest. I leaned up to his face and kissed his lips.

He smirked before gripping my ass and his hand, causing me to moan.

"I guess I done turned your ass into a little freak," he chuckled.

I blushed as I hit his chest. I was beyond tired of all the rounds we went.

After a moment of silence, I decided to say what have been on my mind for the past few days.

"Do you really love me," I said after a moment of silence, while I stared at my hands.

"Yeah I do, it's just shit is complicated," he said before tapping my thigh so he could get up.

He slipped on his boxers before walking in the room. I sighed before slipping his t-shirt on, as I started to follow behind him.

He sat on the balcony smoking a blunt. I sighed once again as I walked over to him.

"Why did you leave?" I questioned as I stood in front of him.

"Shit is complicated, you ain't gonna understand," he said before pulling me on his lap. Both of my legs sat on the opposite of his lap.

He blew the smoke out in my face, and I laughed before hitting his chest.

"We'll make me understand," I mumbled against his lips.

"Damn I done turned your ass into a freak forreal," he groaned. I laughed as I blushed.

I grinding into his lap until I felt him harden underneath me. To be funny, I decided to get up and walk away.

"What the fuck Amira, gone leave a nigga hard and shit!"

I laughed before running into the house, as he chased behind him and swooped me into his arms.

-

"Oh my god bitch!" Kiara screamed as I finished telling her what happened for the past few days, after I finally decided to come check on her.

"I know," I sighed.

"My bitch got some dick! My bitch got some dick!" Kiara sung as she snapped her fingers and twerked.

I rolled my eyes as I threw a pillow at here.

"So are you really moving out of your house," Kiara whined as she finally stopped twerking.

"I don't know," I huffed. "I don't want to move in with Castilio because we just linked back up again, a-and I can't just force my self to trust him when deep down I don't,"

"Aww Mira baby," Kiara sighed as he leaned over to hug me.

"Am I doing the right thing, and are we moving to fast?" I questioned.