Chapter 23

|Chapter 23|

Amira Harris

I sat at the table in Castilio house, eating pickles and peanut butter. It was tasting so good, and was a weird craving I was having.

Suddenly I felt the urge to puke, and quickly hopped up and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat, and all the contents that I'd been eating from this morning emptied out my mouth in the toilet.

As soon as I finished, I desperately crawled over to the wall and leaned on it, as I tried to clam myself down. I must have had a stomach virus or something. I just couldn't be pregnant, even though the signs were there.

Now was not the right time to have a baby, and I sure wasn't ready for one at the moment. As my mind clouded with thoughts, the best thing I could do right now was to go to the hospital.

I stood up from off the floor, and brushed my teeth, making sure to scrub the clean. For now I wasn't going to call and tell Castilio about my whereabouts because know was not the time, even though he told me to call him if I decide to go anywhere; I decided against it.

As I finished brushing my teeth, I walked into Castilio closet and grabbed another t-shirt to change into. I know silently praised my self for leaving behind some outfits at his house; it came in handy.

I slipped on the shirt, then grabbed one of Castilio car keys. I made sure the door was locked before the leaving house and Castilio Lamborghini.

-

"Amira Harris," The lady called with a smile. I smiled politely as she showed me to a room, I followed behind her closely.

"Here's your room, there's a gown sitting on the table that you need to be own, and I will be with you shortly." She smiled before closing the door as she left.

I sighed as I slipped off my clothes, leaving on my undergarments. I then slipped on the gown and laid back on the bed/table thing, I wasn't sure what it was called and didn't care to find out.

As I waited for the doctor to come back, I looked around the the room at the pictures. Their were pictures of birth, stages of the pregnant woman and other things. I felt my self about to get sick again.

I didn't think I was ready to be a mother again, and I was still wasn't fully over the miscarriage I had. And  mostly of all I didn't know how was going to tell Castilio. How could I? I didn't want to accept the fact that I coulb be pregrant, but I knew it was a big possibility with all the unprotected sex we was having.

After 10 minutes the doctor finally came in.

"Hey Ms. Harris, my name is Dr. Richards, and today I will run a few tests on you," I nodded. She then took out her clipboard.

"So it says here that you were having signs of pregnancy," I nodded yes.

"Well first I want to get a sample of your urine then I will run a few test," I nodded once again as she handed me the cup and left.

I sighed and went into the bathroom and handled my business, and washed my hands. I placed the cup on the counter, and she soon came back in and grabbed the cup to run some tests.

I leaned back in the chair, as I closed my eyes. I wished this was all a dream, but I had to face the facts that it wasn't.

Moments later Dr. Richards came back with a big smile on her face. I smiled back hoping that the came back negative.

"Well Ms. Harris be expecting a bundle of joy in 8 months." She cheered.

My mouth gapped open as I stated at her in disbelief.

"You have to be kidding me," I whispered.

"What's wrong," Dr. Richards said noticing my face not showing any excitement.

"I can't have a baby," I sighed shaking my head as tears threatened to fall out my eyes. I couldn't go threw this again.

"Well there are other options, you can set the baby for adoption or even abortion."

"No!" I snapped unattentionally.

She looked at me weirdly before nodding.

"Well I'll bring you, your prescription and your paperwork, then you are free to go," I nodded as finger combed my hair.

At this moment, I was stressed out. I didn't know what to do and was scared to notify Castilio, because I didn't know how he will react.

I groaned and soon Dr.Richards came back with my prescription and paperwork.

"Your next appointment will need to be next month, so make sure you set that up. And you took it slow Ms. Harris, I want to see you doing good next month," I nodded before sighing.

"Yes, I will be sure to take it slow hopefully," She smiled before leaving.

I grabbed all my belongings and exited the hospital. I soon arrived at Castilio house and placed all the paperwork on his dresser.

He wasn't going to be here anytime soon and I would get it later. I took of all my clothes,only leaving my panties on as I slipped on one of Castilio shirts.

I guess I will just chill for now and watch Netflix until Castilio for now. My emotions were every where at the moment and I needed to be stress free for now.

A few hours passed by, and I found my self dozing off as I watched movies in the living area. Suddenly I heard the door open and there stood Castilio.

I stood up and smiled, and instantly my nipples got hard as he bit his lip at me. I could tell he notice, as he smirked.

"What up baby," Castilio greeted as he walked over to me and pecked my lips.

I blushed before shrugging.

"I missed you," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips several times, and he smiled.

"I'm gone be upstairs to wash up," I nodded and followed him upstairs.

I was about ready to go to bed anyways. That was one thing I hated about being pregnant, I get tired easily.

Castilio walked into the bathroom, and I went to grab my phone off he nightstand.

"Amira what the fuck is this!" Castilio barked coming out of the bathroom holding up my prenatal pills and paper work.

My face shown shock as I looked at him.

"You pregnant?" He frowned.

I gulped as I looked down. This was one thing that I was hoping, to not to happen anytime soon.

I guess time proved me wrong.

___________________________
A/N:

I have a new assignment for you guy.

How do y'all think Castilio will react now finding Amira pregnant?