seventeen

*Picture sent to H*

Carter bites her lower lip as she waits for Harry to respond. They've sent a few texts back and forth since she's left, but she's got something new to show him and she's hoping that he'll like it.

Harry opens the message almost immediately, but the three dots that let her know that he's typing haven't appeared yet.

On the other end, Harry nearly chokes on his spit and he just barely misses knocking over a full can of paint. He knows that she's often unpredictable, but he still didn't expect the picture that she sent him. Especially since she's away and showing the world her art on a television show.

He stares at the screen for an entire five minutes. She's incredibly hot and her breasts are exposed to him in a tasteful manner, and she's gotten a new set of piercings that catch his eye. He didn't peg Carter for the piercing type, especially nipple piercings, but they look so good on her and he's happy that she's shared them with him.

Harry's always been wary of piercings in hidden areas and he would never get one himself and his opinion on them was always somewhere in the middle. Sometimes he thinks they look nice and other times he thinks that piercing certain places is incredibly worrisome and a little gross. Now his answer's changed a little because he definitely like these. And maybe it only applies to Carter, he really doesn't know, but he does know that likes them on her.

His fingers type slowly, his eyes still glued to the surprise picture that she's sent him.

Ho-ly fu-ck. When the hell did you get those done!?

He adds an emoji with heart eyes at the end and smiles as he waits for her response. It's strange to be talking to her like this and he still hasn't really gotten over the fact that she's still talking to him and not just brushing him off.

Carter smiles at his response and quickly sends him a message in reply. She'll be sitting around until tomorrow, so she's not worried about suddenly having to leave for a challenge.

The other day. Do you like them?

She already knows that he does because of the emoji, but she wants to hear him say it. Well, to see it written on her screen.

Again, he replies almost instantly with a slew of emoji's and a hell yes, which has Carter laughing silently to herself. It's so easy to get to him and to get him horny and it amuses her to no end.

She sets her phone down to go and get some food and, when she returns, she's not surprised to see that he's texted her again.

Great, now I'm horny. Thanks a lot, Carter.

Carter laughs loudly and bites her smile as she types her response.

Ooops ;) Not like you don't have hands or anything, you big baby.

Big is certainly the correct adjective ;)

Oh, is the big baby trying to flirt?

No, but his big friend is.

Carter's eyes widen slightly as she receives a very high quality picture of him with his dick out of his pants and in his hand. She definitely didn't have him pegged as the type to send dick pics, but apparently she was wrong.

A sigh passes her lips as she realizes that he's done it on purpose to turn her on like she'd done to him. She's glad that she doesn't have a roommate for the duration of her stay and that the walls are pretty thick because two can play at this game.