Is This Really Work?

The limo pulled up in front of Club Sion as Asami finished speaking. Kirishmae headed out the car first in order to complete his takes as soon as possible. At the same time, Suoh climbed out and held the door open for the Crime Lord to also exit the car. As Asami exited he turned back to the car and held out his hand inside the vehicle, momentarily confusing Suoh, it was something the Crime Lord has never done before after all. But it then became clear as Akihito left the car with his right ha d clasped tightly on the bosses left hand.

Making their way to the front of Club Soon, Asami's office, Akihito decided it was the perfect time to assess his current position. He seemed to have confused maybe not so much as fooled quote yet Kirishmae, Suoh and Tohru, but he was was certain the slightest slip up and it would all be over, he couldn't allow it! He really needed that stake tonight! and of course to win against Asami...

So with a deep breath and Asami's hand on the middle of his back he placed a contented smile on his face from the thoughts of how much he would just love to strangle the older man for putting him in this position, he faced the doors to Sion and got ready to place one foot in front of the other.

Club Sion

Both entrance doors were held open as Asami and Akihito entered the club. The staff already in perfectly straight lines on each side of the room as if from a film and immediately bowed in unison for respect. Akihito was in shock as they strolled towards the elevator across a red rich carpet between the black seemingly placed for the refined guests to find their way around. Reaching the elevator they took a short ride to Asami office was just as you would expect was at the highest place in the building decorated with the most elegant items, perfectly fitting Asami's status, wealth and behaviour. Akihito just found it outlandish and ridiculous no matter how many times he's been here before, not that he would ever say it out loud where Asami could hear.

However, in the elevator it seemed almost like an peaceful normal day. Kirishmae's skin crawled with sensation because whenever Takaba Sama and Asami-sama where in the same small space, it would naturally turn into a screaming and kicking fit from Takaba-sama whilst Suoh attempted to hold him still, Kirishmae would be mentioning of any necessary information and meetings or upcoming events and Asami-Sama would be silently smoking his much loved Dunhills nodding to acknowledging Kirishmae.

But this time he hadn't even heard a peep from the wildcat! To make it stranger, Kirishmae had already conveyed his information and Suoh stood in the corner on each side flicking his gaze to Takaba-Sama worried because of how unlike it was of him to axt so complacent.

Suoh was utterly confused. How on earth could the normally wild photographer be so calm and contented acting almost obedient and wife-like? To top of his confusion, Akihito, instead of standing as far away as possible, willingly stood leaning against the Crime Lords side with a look close to serenity, this cannot be real, Suoh felt more wary than he has ever before!

His boss in question stood with his hand right arm around Takaba-samas leaning frame to rest on his waist whilst his left was occupied with his smokes, that last part at least hadn't really changed and brought a little normalcy back to Suoh.

The elevator came to a hamlet and the bespectacled man quickly shot out to avoid he odd atmosphere Takaba-sama was creating. Hearing footsteps behind him he continued his root forwards only to be slightly startled when Tohru came around the hallway corner front he direction of the stairs to meet them.

"Tohru!" Akihito yelled in glee (presuming that's what it was) and ran towards the startled bodyguard pushing away from Asami's grip in the process. Running full speed towards the man, Akihito barely gave him time to think or anyone else to accept his actions as he glomped Tohru in a pretty amazing death grip. But Asami was not impressed by his random act which was obvious from the murderous glint in his eyes and the growl slipping through his teeth.

"Akihito let got of Tohru and come straight back here, is that acceptable behaviour in front of your husband Akihito? " Asami's icy tone made the answer clear.
One look at Asami's face had Akihito jumping away from Tohru like he was on fire and silently praying for his family and most importantly his life.

"Ha, oh well i just missed him that's all", the words seemed to be a reflex to the rumbling growl coming from Asami. "Don't worry honey, I only care for you"
Swinging his arms high around Asami's neck as he spoke he continued "here, I'll prove it".
Kirishmae, Tohru and Suoh immediately looked spooked and uncomfortable as Akihito pulled Asami down closer to his level for a sensual kiss that began to get a little too heated.

As the sound of light coughing could be heard from Kirishmae, Akihito pulled away from a now really pleased Crime Lord, let go of his Aramani suit and kept his gaze forwards.

"Okay, don't you have work honey? Let's go to your office and I'll mix you one of your favourite drinks" The Freelance Photographer smile with an inkling of familiar sarcasm in his tone, so light no one was sure to have heard it as Akihito just kept smiling yet even that brief moment made Suoh almost sigh with relief are maybe Takaba-sama wasn't so gone in the Crime Lords game after all.
"And how about you boys? I'll make your drinks too when your all stuck in" the wide grin on Akihito's face seemed rather sadistic looking than the innocence from before, the three bodyguards gulped, their lives may be in serious danger.

They had a good guess that the two were currently in a sort of game what the stakes and the games was a mystery, but even if Takaba-sama planned to kill them through drink poising they couldn't just let him win, if he won they had an awful feeling they would be running after that sly bosses lover and he could run faster than they could keep up with.

--------------

Sorry...

Not finished still loads to go but its late, i'm tired and I've got GCSEs at school to prep for so I hope you don't mind me updating in small bits, please be a little more patient and thank you so much for up to now.

Please comment if you wish, the same with voting it would be nice :) also please tell more others of my story if you don't mind :)

Thanks