It begins part 2

13 minutes later Akihito and Asami were sat down at the table finishing up breakfast. All the way through both parties had played their horrendous parts perfectly, even with all the chessyness of Asami feeding Akihito, Akihito nearly bit Asami but thought better of it, he would definitely regret it later on, but the serious act came next. Akihito had to pull this off perfectly if he wanted any hopes of convincing the big 3, anyome else was easy peasy, but Kirishmae, Suoh and Tohru knew him, and theyve been around him countless times to know that Akihito just loves expressing his deep hatred for the Yakuza in their presence. Tohru hasnt always been around but as Akihitos bodyguard, he learnt quite fast.

In the remaining 7 minutes Akihito cleaned the table, washed the breakfast items and attempted to cover the large red bite mark inbewteen his shoulder and jaw with a simple band aid, it hid nothing. Cursing at the mocking red mark, Akihito marched out the bathroom to give he owner of the mark a yelling, making his way into the living room, Asami was seated on his famous intimidating leather seat, almost near the man the doorbell rang and deciding the curses could wait till later Akihito moved towards the door to let in who he assumed the was the guards. Asami grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"No Akihito, as my wife you will stand by my side at all times" Asami smirked at the phtographers underlying wish to curse him, but surprisingly he held back.

Numerous death threats crossed Akihito's mind but daring to say one could ruin his chances of winning. Even if the thought of strangling him seemed really appealing right now, especially since the bastard called him his wife again.

Taking a deep breath Akihito walked over to Asami and pulled up an image of how his mother would act when they had guests. Taking up his mothers stance he stood behind Asami placing his right hand on Asami's left shoulder.(in what his mother explaned was a supporting and affectionate stance).

Taking a deep breath, Akihito knew it has begun.