Chapter 1

Amelias POV

'Arghhh fuck you who ever is ringing me' i grumble rubbing my temples, i sigh getting my phone off my bedside table, Charlottes ringing me what the fuck, i press the green button on my iphone 5. 'Hi' i answer not really in a happy mood.

'Heyyyyy Ammmieee, well i think you would know but im in enagaged!!' she screamed into the phone, i blinked a couple of times.

'So?' i answered 'i found out 2 weeks ago!' i said.

'Well we are getting wed in 2 months i want you top come to london in a week so we can have fun before i get wed!' she says excitedly, i quickly sat up rubing my eyes, yay i get to meet hot boys.

'OkayyYYYYYY!'  i say excitedly now. she giggles.

'I knew you would be excited for that part, ill send you the details!' she says and hangs up. Well you know bye? i sighed placing my phone on my bed side table. Some times i think- why is she still best friends with me, she is in a different country engaged, she has a perfect life and i just live my 19 year old life missing her and partying, im still pretty popular since high school, Charlotte and I were the partying girls but i when i use to get boy friends HOT ONESS! Charlotte would get jealous because no boys would ask her out she was only popular because of me. I sigh and lay down again letting sleep take over.

!@#$~A week later~$#@!

'okay' i sigh closing my case and ziping it up, my head still throbing from my hangover. Wait what happenens if i have my period. shit. i un-zip it and run into my bathroom opening the cupboards up searching for a pack of tampons. Found them! i run back into my room and pack them and zip it back up. do i have everything? Yes i do. i drag my black and white dotty case to the front door and leave it there, skipping back into my room, i get my ray bands and my bag. i place the ray bands on my nose- its pretty sunny in perth today. i walk over to my full body mirror and check my outfit  im wearing my purple factorie dress, ray bands, makeup and black heels and my black jumper is in my black gucci bag that im holding now. Im pretty rich if i may say because of my dad and mother they spoil me. i sigh walking out of my room and walk to the door and get the out of my bag and open the door dragging my suite case out, i place it near the steps and walk back to the door and lock it, i place the keys in my bag and just stare at my door, bye one floor house that i live alone in. i walk back to my suite case and drag it down the steps and to my red range rover placing it in the back closing the back. i walk to the drivers seat with my keys in my hand. i open the door and step in closing the door, i will miss you car, i place my bag into the passenger seat. i stab the keys into the key hole and turn it making the car roar with life. i back out of my drive way and zoom off to the perth international airport.

When i get there i park my car and take the keys out, i lean over and get my bag from the passenger seat getting out of my car and shutting the door walking to the back. i unlock the back and it opens, i carry my bag out and place it to the floor shutting the back i lock my car and place the keys in my bag taking my sunnies off aswell. i wheel my suit case to the entrence and then to the lady at the front desk for Qantas, i place my bag on the ground. i give her my information and place my case on the terminal. she puts a sticker on it and it goes and disappears. i pick my bag up and walk to the stairs and climb them while rubbing my head from my hangover, i flick my hair behind my shoulder and now I have to go through customs yay, why do i have to have a hangover?

I went through all the normal stuff you do in a airport and now im boarding the plane, Bye australia, i walk down the long corridor until i see a hostdesk, i walk up to her and show her my ticket she points to my seat, it wasn't crowed and i thank her, i walk over and put my bag above my head and take a seat near the window rubing my temples, i have a bad hangover, after a couple of minutes more people came in, i wonder who is sitti- 'Hello' i was cut off thinking bye a male thoice i look up and see a hot guy with brown hair and blue eyes. 'Ah hey' i say looking back down rubing my head. 'Bad hangover?' he said sitting next to me, i nod and he laughs, he seems fimilar. 'Im a party animal' i say with a giggle and face him and then it clicked i met him a couple of weeks ago at a club but never got his number just his name but i forgot it. 'Your Amelia right? we met at a club i never got your phone number!' he said and smiled. I grabed his phone and gave him mine before typing Ammie is a sexy beastxo. I Gave his phone back and he gave mine back i giggled at his name Mike is way sexy, His name is Mike now i remember! 'Please fasen your seatbelts we are about to leave' a lady said through the speaker. 'Oh shit' i said grabbing onto Mikes arm, he just laughs, im scared of planes going up into air and landing. 'It will be alright!' he said with a smile, 18 hours and 50 minute flight here i come.