WOW!

I sat there staring at him, in total disbelief, just the sight of him made me furious and burn with hate and anger. I felt a hand get placed on my shoulder, I gasped and looked up and it was Kenny.

"You alright?" he asked with raised brows.

I shook my head. "Nicole, are you married to Keri Lewis?" I asked her just to be a hundred percent sure.

"No silly! Am married to Austin, the guy seated behind that bold headed guy." she laughed.

I had seen him get up and walk out. I shook my head to erase the memory that I had just seen.

Nicole looked at me then at Ken. "Well I'll leave you two to you know, continue your business." she smiled walking off.

Ken took his seat then looked at me. "Wine?" he asked easing me to take the glass.

"No thank you I can't drink." I smiled.

"What? Since when cant you drink?" he asked sounding very surprised.

"Its just- nothing." I looked behind me then back at Ken.

"Let's leave, I can tell somethings bothering you. Your already stressed out about the wedding, I don't want you to stress more." he called the waiter over.

"Still happy with our service?"

"More then happy, could you bring me the bill please." Ken smiled.

**************

Babyface

The ride home was silent. As we entered the house Toni was some place else, in a world of her own. I plopped down on the sofa, as she placed her bag on the table and came and straddled me. She leaned down and placed her forehead onto mine.

"Somethings bothering you, what is it?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Its just.... what am I gonna do? I don't have a job, we're gonna end up going bankrupt-" I interrupted her.

"Listen baby, as long as am around. Will never suffer or go bankrupt ok." I pecked her lips.

She gave a weak smile.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

************

As we were just relaxing in the bath tub, staring at one another, as I massaged her feet. I noticed her little weight gain, but didn't bother to mention it.

"I've been getting fat, haven't I." she smiled.

"And your smiling because?" I asked smirking.

"Because, I've been to skinny."

"Yeah, but I love you like that." I said as she crawled towards me.

"So if I gain a little weight, your not gonna love me anymore?" she questioned bitting my bottom lip and taking it into her mouth.

"I would love you even more then." I said sliding my hand down her stomach to my destination. She gasped as I rubbed her clit, sliding two fingers inside her throbbing center.

"Uhhh...." she trailed off, as she started moving her body against me. "Not se- uhhh!" she screamed.

"Shhhh..." I said as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I slowly slid my fingers out of her, as she laid on me lifeless. "Ride me baby." she lifted herself up, as she stroked my member until he was hard like a rock, sliding down onto it.

"Fuck Toni!" I grunted.

She immediately squirted, without even making any move yet. "My bad." she bit her lip smirking. She started slowly moving back and forth, I could feel her juices all over my hard member. "You feel so damn good baby." she moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure. Water was splashing as she sped up her pace.

Adding a little bounce to her rhythm. "Ahhh fuck Toni!!" I groaned.

We were reaching climates we never reached before. We were on cloud 9 at the exact moment. Her throbbing center felt so amazing, I had to lift her up because I was gonna cum to soon. I slid her back on as she slowly rode onto me. "Fuck Ke-eeeeeennny...." she moaned. "You feel amazing!" she screamed. We both climaxed together.

"I love you." we both said in unison, as she plopped onto me, with me still inside her.

************
Toni

I woke up to Ken snoring. I felt something at my entrance, and it wasn't any ordinary feeling it was something huge. I peeked under the covers and it was Ken's dick.

"Really..." I shook my head. As I moved it, he stirred a bit, but didn't wake up. I got out entering the bathroom. I started the shower for me. When the temperature was right I got in. As I placed my hands on the shower wall just staring at the floor of the shower.

I can't believe am pregnant....