One in a Million

Tomorrow is my birthday! And I am turning 21... Isn't that amazing!! But anyways back to my book. My name is Adrianna by the way!! Lmao!

********************

I sat there, as I held onto Toni's hand, as the nurse had her notepad open, ticking down all the machines that she turned off on the way. I felt my grip tighten, but it wasn't me that tightened the grip. I looked down at Toni as her eye lids, started slightly parting open. I stood up. "Stop!" I shouted over at the nurse as she stopped and turned around to face me.

Toni's fingers started moving as her chest started easing up and down, more calmly. A smile started forming on my face. As Toni's eyes opened. But closed again. The nurse had noticed and immediately called doctor Drayman in here, telling me to leave.

I stood at the door as I waited on what they were about to tell me. I prayed to God, it was good news... I closed my eyes. And a few minutes later...

"She's awake." I immediately pushed past the doctor as I entered the room, to Toni's eyes being wide open.

"Your awake. Finally." I couldn't hold the tears back any longer, as they fell. She gave a weak smile, as she held out her hand for me to take. I noticed the tear lids in her eyes. "Don't ever scare me like that again." I said as we both chuckled.

"Thought I would leave without telling you and Aubrey that I love yall?" She asked. As I leaned in and placed kisses everywhere on her face.

"Don't ever do that again." I laughed. As I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her from the side as I laid in her comfortable bed with her. No wonder why she didn't wanna wake up in the first place.

"I love you."

"I will love you until infinity runs out." I told her.

*******************
Toni

Ken had went and bought me some McDonalds. Since I hadn't had some in over a month. I hear knocks on the door. As Ken sat up. I had told him to sit next to me, because I hadn't felt his touch in a long time.

And in came my heart and soul. "Mommy..." Aubrey said, before she broke down into tears.

"Aww baby, don't cry." I said as Ken placed her on my bed as she wrapped her tiny arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around her as u cried with her.

"I thought I loss you mommy." She sobbed into my chest.

"No baby... You could never lose mommy." I told her, as I held onto her like there's no tomorrow.

When I had Aubrey in my arms, Nicole's words kept playing in my head, on and on and on and on... I shook myself... As I pulled Aubrey back to take a good look at her.

"Mommy... I luh you." She said leaning back into me as she hugged me again.

"I love you too princess."

Babyface

It was about 8:45 p.m. And Aubrey was laying with Toni in her hospital bed, I sat back in my chair. As I just stared at them. As Toni trailed her index finger along Aubrey's face. As she slept peacefully in her mothers arms. I smiled, as I folded my arms across my chest. Looking at them.

Toni noticed me stare and looked up at me, as she gave me that million dollar smile of hers. I smiled back.

"We could've had 2 and a half kids right now." I said breaking the silence.

"Really?" She asked as she trailed her finger across Aubrey's nose. "She looks just like her father, you." Toni smiled up at me.

It was eating me inside. I just had to know why she did it. "Toni were you pregnant, when we had sex in my office?" I just had to ask her.

"Not that I know of... No..." She said clear enough. As she turned her attention back on Aubrey.

"Why did you have an abortion 6 years ago?"

Yall will get an update tomorrow! Or maybe Friday but no today Saturday! Because am celebrating my birthday! Thought I was gonna mess this shit up, nah! I love Toni Michele Braxton Edmonds too!😋