Reunited

Joe what is that said Freddie oh no said joe what what is it said Freddie it's Ashton she has ran away said joe what no she hasn't she wouldn't said Freddie sorry said Jason she has sorry bro said joe I'm getting out this hospital and finding her said Freddie you can't said Robbie oh I think I can who is going to stop me what the likes of you 3 don't make me laugh said Freddie (trying to get up but getting held down by Robbie and joe while Jason gets the doctor and when they come in the doctor gives me something to fall asleep but when I wake they said I can get discharge if I have someone to look after me so my mum came they wouldn't let me leave the house there was always someone there)

It's been 3 mouths
No sign of Ashton or Carlos now Freddie and big Bob are at the hospital (I know this is a bit like something before in hollyoaks before)

(Big Bob has an gun )

Everyone get over there now said Bob why are you doing this said nurse well I need some stuff from the pharmacy said Bob go get it and leave us alone said nurse well your brave said Bob just stay over there and no one will get hurt said Freddie just let us go said doctor sorry we just can't do that said Bob stay over there I don't want no one to get hurt said Freddie weak you weak I just don't want no one to get hurt weak just go put the stuff in the bag said Bob (when Freddie done that there where a lot more people being made to sit on the floor in the conner as Freddie come out) where did all these come from said Freddie all round this ward hiding said Nurse (bang bang) Don't speak to me with that attitude or next time I won't miss said Bob what the fuck it going on said Carlos sit down over there with the rest said Bob wait a minute you you know where my daughter is don't you said Freddie just sit down over there said Bob no of course not said Carlos Freddie just go over there and calm down said Bob why are you doing this said a man well I need some stuff and it's really fun said Bob let us leave please I have an girl friend said Carlos shut up said Bob I think I can hear someone said Freddie I will check it out said Bob (then all of an sudden Bob walks out with Ashton pulling her by the  ear) bae said Carlos sit next to him said Bob wait Ashton baby girl come hear what you doing hear why did you leave me said Freddie oh of course you would behind all this said Ashton my sorry I'm sorry about what I told to you a few mouths ago sorry for never being there sorry for not being an dad said Freddie what you expect me to forgive you for what you did said Ashton babe girl when we get out of hear you are coming back with me I miss you your my daughter said Freddie fine because I find of missed you said Ashton (then they hug) well that cute get over there both of you yes you Freddie you didn't think I was really going to get any money did you said Bob you double crossed me said Freddie oh yeah said Bob well let's fight fire with fire said Ashton what don't get involved said Freddie (as she pulled an gun out of her pocket pined him up the wall and got everyone out safely and broke up with Carlos and went home with Freddie)