PROLOGUE

A small boy sits in a corner of a vehicle, the only place to clear his mind. He is surrounded by people who have fallen into the same state as him; forced into a life bondage with no hope of a better life.
His family was gone; all but one by the empire. He had no one to love him, no one to comfort him. Just his sadness and tears.
He never would have cried if things were normal, being fifteen and everything, but with everything he went through, there seemed like nothing else that would help.
The boy's heart grew weaker by the day, but not physically. It was as though all the hope had drained from it and was all empty.
But it wasn't really. It just felt that way to him. And hope, no matter how big, can make us do the impossible.
The boy felt the area around him shake to a stop. There was movement outside, like marching. Voices could be slightly heard. The words weren't clear but the tones were. They sounded harsh. Unloving. Harmful.
The boy curled himself into a tighter ball for comfort. As the doors opened he dared to whisper, somebody help me.

Authors note: Hi guys it's me again with another star wars fanfic! Yayayayayay!!!!!! So as usual please keep commenting on what you think of the chapters and tell me who you think the special guests are for this story. I'll try to drop as many hints as possible. Enjoy!