The New Club is the Hostess Club

3rd person POV:

In the Host Club...

"Tamaki," Kyoya said as he caught Tamaki by the arm.

"Yes?" he asked.

Kyoya sighed but continued what he was saying, "There is a new club. It's called the Hostess Club."

"Oh?" Tamaki said leaning in to get more information. "Continue."

"Do you want me to cancel the club?" Kyoya asked.

"Yes! I want to see this new Hostess Club!" Tamaki said a started to skip around the room clapping his hands.

~Time Skip brought to you by Russia's Magic Metal Pipe of Pain~

3rd person POV:

In the Hostess Club all of them were slacking off, playing on their phones, texting, ect. being from America the trend of touch screens and snacks might have worn off on them.

"The Host Club is coming over here after we start," Kaya announced.

"How do you know that?" Quince asked. Not looking up from her phone.

"Kyoya sent me a text," Kaya replied.

"Did he have your number or did you have his?" Helen asked.

"We both had each others but he texted first," she said.

"You do realize that's stalker-ish," Avery commented.

"I'm fully aware."

"Don't we need to get set up?" Avery asked.

"Yeah," Cassandra said. But no one made an effort to move, until Avery started collecting phones.

"Hey! B-But... No, not my phone..." Cassandra said reaching out for it. "Fine, I still have my chips!"

Soon they started getting things set up and ready for the first day of the club, but mostly hanging out with each other.

"Do you guys want our friend group to be called the Fam?" Quince asked.

"Yes!" Cassandra stated and raised her hand. "All in favor say Aye."

Everyone said Aye and raised their hands with Cassandra.

Then it was time to start the Hostess Club.

Quinces POV:

We got into our positions and as the first costumers came in we said in chorus, "Welcome to the Hostess Club."

"Where the Hotness is," Cassandra added. 'Nice one,' I thought, 'I'll have to thank her for that.' Just as Kyoya had texted Kaya the seven men did show up along with several other girls.

I swiftly got up from the throne, did a low curtsy, and waltzed over to the group.

"Who are these young group of men and women?" I asked.

"We're the Host Club," the one with the black notebook said.  My eyes widened and I squeaked, then I quickly jumped behind the tall blonde. Everyone, majorly confused of my actions, just stared. Other than our twins who instantly got the reference. Which then they cause a scene.

"Don't worry Helen, I'll protect you," Cassandra said as she stepped in front of her.

"You really don't have to, Cassandra," Helen shakily said. Taking a quick peak from over her sister should she squeaks and hid behind Cassandra again.

"No you idiot. Of course I have to protect you! It's my duty as the younger sibling," she said confidently.

"Uh, I think it's supposed to be the other way around Cass," Helen said. The poor girl was about to cry she was so scared of the guy with the glasses and notebook.

The blonde seemed to be more concerned about me than the twins though because he quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Well, it's that guy..." I pointed at Kyoya and trailed off.

The boy urged me to continue, "It reminds us of a character in our anime show, Black Butler which is Claude. And we really, really don't like him."

"Oh, ok. Thank you for telling me, Sweet Heart," he calmly said to me before turning towards Kyoya and yelling at him to get out. Confused he does so and then the three of us started to calm down.

"Thank you," I said to him, "I think your My Knight in Shining Armor."

"I would be honored to be called your Knight," he replied. I grabbed his arm to keep him close to me as I said, "You can pick the Lolita Type, the Bookwork/Silent/Shy Type, the Badass Type, the Hot Type, the Sarcastic/Cold Type, the Maid Type, or me the Princess type... But I've already got one on my hands now." I side glanced Tamaki to see him have a light tint of pink on his face that was slowly grew into a tomato.

After I got introduced everyone I sat down in a chair with Tamaki and few other girls.

~Time Skip~

After getting to know each other they decide to leave but some refused.

"But I don't want to leave Sweetie-chan!!" Honey yelled. He tried to run and hug her but was grabbed by Mori before he was able to.

"Honey!!!" Sweetie yelled as she reached out an arm towards him in desperation, but Violet held her back easily.

They started tearing up and were about to cry.

"Get those two out," Kaya ordered as she pointed towards the door. And all four of them left together.

I turned back to Tamaki, "Thank you for helping me earlier. I really appreciated it."

"Anything for you my princess," he replied as he tilted my chin up.

"Uh, no," I said and pulled the hand away from my chin.

He looked confused, "What?"

"If I'm going to be addressed as that, you can called me Your Highness," I replied. "Since your statues is lower than mine."

"Alright," Tamaki said pulling me closer and whispered in my ear, "Your Highness."

"That is much better Sir Tamaki."

Just then the bell started ringing signaling it was 5 o'clock. Time had gone by faster than expected.

"Oh dear," I said as I pulled away from Tamaki pretending to be shocked at the time, "I have to go!"

"What? Where?" he asked totally confused on my Cinderella act.

"I have to go," I said, but then I leaned into Tamaki's ear and whispered, "But don't worry my Prince. The ball lasts three days. Remember?"

Then I gave him a light kiss on his lips and ran away.