It's Time For A Masquerade

3rd Person POV:

Helen and Cassandra started giving a speech to the other members of the Hostess club.

"We need to do something big," Helen said to the group.

"Hate to admit it, but she's right. New Years is coming up, Christmas has come and gone, and we didn't do anything," Cassandra added on.

"But the Host Club did," Helen said. "We propose that the Hostess Club should have a masquerade on the night before New Years. The party will last until 12:30
am, but we request that everyone at the party shows their identity to their partner at midnight," said Helen.

"Does that include us?" Kaya asked the speakers.

"Yes. Sweetie, what's your question?" Cassandra asked.

"How is it set up," Sweetie asked.

"Good question," Helen replied and pulled out a large poster. She started to explain what was going to happen and how it would work smoothly.

"Hey," Quince suddenly cut in, "We weren't invited to the Host Ball. Were we?"

Helen and Cassandra silently looked at each other before turning back to Quince and shaking their heads.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Kaya spoke up, "We should still invite them."

"Why? They didn't invite us to their's," Cassandra argued.

"Yes I know, but we get the better hand if we invite them publicly," Kaya said.

"So~, your saying more customers," Quince suggested.

"Exactly. We'll just send the best representatives that would most likely draw them in," Kaya said.

~Time Skip~

Cassandra and Helen walked into the Host Club and everyone's eyes turned.

They swiftly bowed (over dramatically) and when they stood up Cassandra opened a scroll she was holding.

Helen said, "Today, we are here to deliver a special message and invitation to the Host Club's Kings..."

Cassandra cut in, "Knights..."

"Dukes..."

"Servant (not plural)..."

"And other Nobility that we have not mentioned..."

"We invite you to the Masquerade on New Years Eve," they both said in sync.

"It will be held in Music Room 5," Helen said

"It will start at 9 o'clock..." Cassandra started.

"And finish at 12:30 pm..." Helen finish.

"We request you all have a mask prior to coming to the ball..."

"And at midnight..."

"When the bell strikes..." Cassandra added.

"You all will reveal yourself to whoever you dance the last dance with..."

"Her Highness of Music Room 5 has announced that the Duchess..." Cassandra said.

"Her Personal Messengers..." Helen listed.

"Personal Maid..."

"And The Countesses..."

"Will also not show their faces," Cassandra finished.

They bowed again and were beginning to walk out when stood up and Tamaki said, "Wait!"

They froze and slowly turned around then together asked, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Why are you hiding your faces too?" He asked out of curiosity.

"There would be no fun in it if we showed our faces," Cassandra started with a smirk as she made eye contact with her sister who mimicked her.

Helen continued, "Definitely, Your Majesty, we want a magical..."

"Romantic..."

"Pleasant..."

"Surprise," Cassandra finished.

Their lasts words before the two messengers walk out of the room were, "We hope by somehow, fate maybe, to meet you at the Masquerade."