chapter 5

He grabbed my hand and we began to walk upstairs. The first room we tried was locked and the second room already had a couple in it. I was growing impatient, I needed dick asap. We finally got to the last room and when I reached for the doorknob I was disappointed to see that there was already a couple in here also. I squinted my eyes recognizing one of the figures. They both looked up and the girl looked confused while Nate kept looking between me and Kevin. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw repetitively.

I mumbled a simple sorry before dragging Kevin towards the bathroom. I didn't care at this point where it happened. Nate rushed past us and practically ran down the stairs with his jaw still clenched. Kevin whipped me out of my daydream by shutting the bathroom door and as soon as he did that I shoved him against the door pressing my lips to his roughly. He began grasping my left boob through my shirt. Fuck I wonder why Nate was so pissed but whatever the reason thank God because he's fucking hot when he's mad. I was snapped out of my thoughts again when Kevin began to unbutton my pants.

Shit I couldn't do this, I need him, I need to talk to him. I shoved Kevin off of me and wiped my mouth while opening the door. I buttoned my pants and fixed my shirt while running downstairs. I looked through the large crowd to see if I could spot him and I ended up only finding Sammy.

"Hey Sammy boy where's Nate at?" I asked slightly out of breath

He looked confused as to why I was asking but then mumbled that he went home. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and headed to my car. I wasn't in any condition to be driving but I wasn't to worried about that right now.

I still remembered where he lived from our many drunk hookups. I pulled in to the driveway and sighed, Fuck I knew this was going to be complicated. I got out and walked to the door knocking a few times. He opened the door and my jaw practically dropped. He was wearing basketball shorts hanging low on his hips with no shirt. I noticed he had a little bit off scruff and he grew his hair out a bit. I realized I was staring and finally looked him in the eyes

"Hey" I said sort of out of breath. Hey? Wtf that's the best I could come up with

"Hey" he answered slightly laughing. He opened the door wider to signal for me to come inside. I walked past him and into the living room. He walked in after shutting the front door with his eyebrows raised.

"Soooo" I slightly dragged out " are you ok? You seemed kind of pissed earlier "

He avoided eye contact while mumbling a simple I'm fine. I stood up from the couch and walked towards him grabbing his face by his jaw and forcing him to look at me. I was always better at reading peoples emotions through their eyes not their actions. I could see the misery behind his eyes and I felt horrible because I knew it was most likely because of me.

"Whats really wrong?" I asked in a soft voice still holding his jaw

"I miss you" he whispered trying to turn his head away. Nate was always more direct with his feelings than me. There was none of that wondering if he really likes me because he used to always tell me he's in love with me.

I let go of his jaw and moved my arms so they we're wrapped around him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me too. I shoved my face into his chest not wanting to forget his scent.

"Hey, hey. Whats wrong?" He asked pulling away

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. He wiped my face with his thumb and that's when I felt the tears. I let go embarrassed and tried to wipe them away. I couldn't keep doing this, I'm not supposed to get attached again, I'm supposed to leave tomorrow.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. How could I leave such a beautiful piece of art? I don't even understand how I could have left him the first time. He smiled down at me and grabbed my hand.

"Stay tonight?" He asked with a bit of uncertainty in his voice. He's scared I'm going to hurt him again, but I won't leave this time I'll just avoid talking about the four year gap without him.

I let him lead me upstairs and into his room. He went to his dresser and grabbed a shirt for me. I looked down at my tight dress and grabbed the shirt thankful that I wouldn't have to sleep in this tonight. I slipped off the dress and pulled the shirt on. I was with Nate for three years before I left so I was still comfortable with him.

I walked over to the bed and got on the left side, pulling the covers over me. I looked over at Nate and realized he was watching my every move. I closed my eyes and began to fall asleep. I felt the bed dip beside me and then Nate's arms were around me. He shifted so his face was in the crook of my neck. I liked how his breathe felt against me and he knew it. I could tell by the grin on his lips.

" promise you won't leave me again baby" he mumbled into my neck

I turned over so I was facing him. His eyes were still closed allowing his eyelashes to cast a shadow against his face. I moved as close as I could possibly get to him and grabbed his face again but this time with both hands. I saw a smirk form on his face. I moved my lips to his softly at first but then harder. He wrapped his arms around around me and kissed back with more force.

"I promise baby, I'm not going anywhere this time" I mumbled against his lips