Hide 'n' seek

Hi, I am Violet, and this is the story of my very lucky life. Guys, bold normally means authors note and just imagine Dan is like, 12. So, I went on Hide 'n' seek to see if Jojo, Joni and Michelle were on. They were, so we joined a lobby. There goes the countdown, and just in time a player with a familiar name joins. Dan!!!! I type in chat, are you filming? Can I take screen shot?? Please? He says yes, and and we go into sneak for a ultimate selfie. Twerking with DanTDM? And did I mention, he s my life-long celebrity crush? Well, he is only twelve... [pretend] and would love to go out with him... WHAT? He asked me if I had a youtube account, as I seemed nice. I didn't have time to answer, I was plunged into a hide and seek game, and Dan typed in chat in a way only I could see: I am a flower pot. No on else is. Follow me. I followed him, and as I was a quartz block, I hid in a floor gap he showed me and he placed himself on top of me, matching a now symmetrical room, all in time for the seekers, (there were now 6-8) to only glance in the room and in the end, we won. He asked me again, did I have a channel, as I also seemed a good player. I told him no, as I needed an email, which my mum would not allow, but a youtube account, she permitted. He talked through his email, and we set up ThePearlySquid99, a channel where I would upload casual showcase's and horror maps, sometimes featuring Dan. I was eleven, just at the beginning of the holidays before secondary school, so I had a phone and I posted my screen shot on instagram, coincidentally ThePearlySquid99, and I already had over 300 subscribers. Yay! I asked him if he was going to the next insomnia, he said yes and I told him I would get a small job to save up for tickets, in August. He wanted to meet me.