A new job life and career

Until now, I had wanted to be a vet. But something like a minecraft youtuber drew me in. I already had over 2000 subscribers and I only have done 8 videos. I, still not yet a secondary schooler, stand as a representative and decided to do some ambassador community work too get money for my insomnia tickets. I got employed as a waitress, a movie popcorn selling person and a shop cashier kind of thing. I decided to only do it for a couple of weeks because then I would have time for other things as well. After a month, I had over £800 and as the insomnia tickets only cost £300, I had plenty left over from my job spree. Then came the day. I was nervous beyond anything, and as I was meeting my celeb crush, I had to look good. I straightened my waist length dark brown hair with purple streaks, and put on a burgundy long sleeved lace croptop. I slipped into some musty pastel blue skirt, that went to half way up my thigh. I put on some black knee high socks and a white hoodie too tie around my waist. I looked hot. I applied some red lip stick and mascara, dabbled my eyelids with faint purple shadow and gave myself cat flick eyeliner. Lastly I massaged in some foundation, concealer and blusher. I was ready. I stepped out side into the moonlight, it was still only 5:00am. My family was considered rich, but I still had too buy the tickets myself, but still, my dad let me use his limo, which was black with purple stripes. A butler drove me to insomnia, and I was still in the dark of Dans plan. I got out the limo, to many stares from both wow-is-she-single boys to my-god-shes-hot-must-protect-my-boyfriend girls. Dan greeted me with awe, and took me too the V.I.P section of insomnia. I hesitated at the door, I wasn't performing, or so i thought. He noticed my pause and said, "your coming, didn't I tell you, I booked you a let's play slot!" Thank goodness I had my laptop in the limo, or it was game over. I confidently strolled over to the meet and greets, and scanned my celebrity pass, which Dan gave me. I went into a booth, and was overwhelmed by the people coming to see me. Then the announcer called: "please can ThePearlySquid99 come to the stage!" Dan whispered good luck to me, and the crowd cheered at my appearance.

Italics=violet bold=crowd underlined=children playing on computer
Ok, today I am doing a let's play, but you guys are going to be involved! Wooooo! So, can, you, you, aand, you, come up? Now, sit on this sofa, there's your laptops in front, and today we are going to take down, a boss. This boss is custom made, and we have to use bows and arrows, or maybe axes. Two of us have bows, what's your name? Alexa, lovely, and two of us have bows, like, (asks names) Harold and Lilia. Let's pair, I'll go with Lilia. The boss, guys, lives in caves by the way. Now, me and Lilia are going on another sofa (move over) {whispers to Lilia} so, wanna prank the others? Sure. I have here some harming and invisibility potions. Take off your armour, (splash) now sneak, I can see their name tags heading our way. Here are some potions. (Hide behind tree) so where are the others? Aaaaaaarrrrrggggh!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
What ever.
{End of line}

Dan said it was brilliant, and that maybe we should meet up at my house sometime. I went to the limo, as it was time to go. I kissed Dan on the cheek in good bye, and we both blushed. Then, sadly, I had to go home.