just to sum it up

my day starts with homeroom and im in a school and yea...

everyone starts to get out work for other classes but im usually not into that. What I do is read wattpad stories about poot lovato. They are really funny. I try to get a bunch of people to read it but they are slow and take forever. Which makes no sense because they all have computers and they can look it up as I speak. shagama (oh my gosh backwards).

The worst thing about my school is that we have uniforms that are gross and ugly. I just cant even. But everyone is used to wearing the same thing everyday, im not. life is so hard on me. I forgot to tell you recently I was forced to go to a new school, a private school. We have 4 classes a day but they are 1 hour long and its so boring.

Sometimes I wonder why im doing so bad in school.. wait a sec

"GUYS STOP STUDING SO LOUD IM TRYING TO TYPE!!"

ok sorry people are so rude. As I was saying I have no idea why im doing so bad. I think im doing bad because of one class and one class only... Spanish. I think Spanish is a great language to learn but it is so stupid and hard and stupid and mean and gross and bad and hard and yea. The teacher doesnt realize that im new and I don't know any Spanish. She will but you infront of the class and make you talk. She would say "no ingles!" and then talk in Spanish the rest of class. It is so hard.  then she would give a test in Spanish and I would fail...