day 2: starting my day

Monday Nov. 9th

We barley have anyone in class today because the whole chorus group went somewhere to sing.  This was a great opportunity to be bold and awesome. Usually I cant speak or stand infront of my class, but having half the class gone helps out a lot. Earlier I was gonna break my own glasses to get out of Spanish but im gonna save that for another time.

If you've been reading all of my pages or diary thing you would know I hate Spanish. Today is B day unfortunately. (you should know what B day means) Which means I have art (mark me absent) Spanish (odio la vida) social studies (kill me next) and science (I hope I blow up). Im sure I will make it out alive today.

You know, sitting in the back of the class makes me think to myself. If im getting bad (70s) grades and still trying to work, everyone else is doing horrible. I know this because I sit in the back and im in the middle row, I can see everyones computer (We require computers in this school). When a teacher is doing a lesson everyone is playing video games. They all just turn there brightness down an volume down. I don't play games because im a big baby and im scared of getting caught so I don't even try. (I write my stories at the beginning and the end of the day.)

If you haven't already found out im in a private bible school. But does that mean everyone is good and godly 24/7? No! In fact the other day I was hanging out with meh friends and then all of a sudden Charlie starts to throw down f bombs. (im using fake names if any classmates read this)

Holy moly I made it to 3rd! I don't know how but I convinced the teacher to let me write in class. Anyways i will tell you what happened in other classes. I started with art and we are making a tunnel book. ugh. We have to find a story tale and make it 3D. Then we had Spanish... WE HAD A SUB!!!!!!!!!!!! praise the lord and everything in it! WHOOP WHOOP!!! so we didn't have to do all that hard Spanish stuff, instead we wrote down vocabulary and their definitions.

Since we had half the class gone the lunch table was empty but we all bunched together and still had fun. There were a few parts where I would start to daydream about flaming tacos, but I would come back to reality and see the boys (i was the only girl in the group -_-) talking about video game consoles. Then my friend garry (lol not there real names) asked me what it would look like if Dave had my glasses on. So i turn to him and put my glasses on his face, which made the video game chat go to glasses and looking funny.

SInce i wasn't allowed to write in science class I waited till i got home.

we did nothing in science... derp