Day... I don't even know anymore

Dec. 4th 2015,

its been at least a few weeks since I wrote/typed. If YOU have been keeping up with life you should know Halloween, and thanksgiving pasted by. My Halloween sucked balls. I mean it was horrible. My family goes to a church and every year the church has a huge Halloween party thing. There are always inflatables, food trucks, carnival rides (baby sized), petting zoos, and truck or treating (car trick or treating). Now if you think for a sec that sounds pretty cool. But since theres so much stuff they have the Halloween party thing under a a tall-ish building with my walls. So its just a ceiling... Ok well you think its still cool. which it is but just freezing. This year it rained. yippie! Ok well its its cold and raining, but hey you still have inflatables and rides and food. Well since the church invited every human being alive, there were lines EVERYWHERE!! Just to add on, my family ran out of candy and left early. So Halloween sucked....

Next was Thanksgiving. YES OMG FOOD!! Hey what can go wrong with holiday all about food? Almost everything. Since we had people coming over we had to clean, my dad is a clean freak. He cleans everywhere. Here and there. Anyways after he cleans for hours he cooks along with my mom. Omg I thought I was gonna starve to death. He cooked for years and never let us snack or anything. Then we finally get to the eating part and of course, football is on and everyone is talking blah blah blahhhhh. since we didn't have that many people (lol only 3 people) we didn't really have that thanksgiving experience. The stuffing sucked balls. The mashed potatoes we fine but a little plain. The turkey was weird looking and tasting. Pumpkin pie can never go wrong. (we had more food than that I just cat think). My favorite dish was the green bean casarole* (cant spell for my life). It was the  best and I just wanted to eat all of it. But since my family took so long I ate a bunch of snacks and was already half way full. KILL ME NOW! So finally thanksgiving was over and we were putting all the foods away. And since my dingus family thought it would be a good idea to make the guests cook the good food. So basically our "friend" took the green bean dish home and I wanted to cry....

sorry this was a little short im trying to find time for this. I have exams next week and bgbgrsjgbvjhserfbybrgcfcgbuyfgbuygfxsdtbrdunaid booooooooooo