How about never loser? Is never good for you?[1]

I got on my bike, and started pedling towards school.

Ah, school. High school. Without a car...Great huh? Ah, high school.

I peddled onward to a  , until there was a red light. Great. Five minutes until school starts - Ten minutes to get there.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" I grumbled at the red light, glaring at it. Then, I lost it. "COME ON YOU LOSER! HURRY UP!" I screamed at no one in particular.

"Hey, let's be nice to the light, shall we?" Someone behind me says. I turn around, and see that it's some boy. I roll my eyes.

"Look, why don't you just shut up. I have to get to school." I was in a bad mood, and I didn't have time for someone to lectures me. So I stare at the light some more.

"Fiery much?" The guy mumbles. I turn around again, and bore my green eyes into his blue ones.

"Listen, are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?" I ask in a cold tone.

"Well, the lights green." The guy mumbles again. I shoot my heads towards the light, and it is green. I get on my bike, and in a flash I'm gone.

Ugh, boys. So stupid.

But then I start thinking about that guy more. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty tall...

NO.

I pedal faster, and my legs start to burn slowly. I gulp down the pain though, and keep my quick rhythm.

The bell trills, and I'm on the path that leads to the big school.

Crap I'm screwed.

I hurridly dump my bike in a bush, and sprint towards the huge doors.

Good thing I was on the track team, eh?

I sprint up the millions of stairs, and finally get to room 503.

I burst through the doors, huffing and puffing.

"Miss Haze?" The teacher, Mister Default-a balding, grumpy man says, after I enter the room.

"Uhhh...hi?"

"Apology please." Default grumbles.

Oh great.

"My name is Kate Haze. I'm in eleventh grade. This is first period, maths with teacher Default. I'm late because..." I look around the classroom, and see...the guy I was talking to earlier? "Uhh...because...b-because I got up late...? Yes, because I got up late." I say, still eyeing the boy. He looks straight back at me. How did he here so fast?! I barely made it, and here he was, all tidy in his seat! Whatever.

"Okay miss Haze. Please sit down. Right next to mister Moor."

"Who's that?" I ask. Then my heart stops, because I didn't know a Moor. And I knew everyone in this class. That means-

"The new kid. His name is Preston Moor. Mister Moor, please raise your hand."

The guy raises his hand, and stares at me square in the eye, his face emotionless.

Please, make me or him drop dead. But not together. No, not together.

"Uhh...how about a seat back there?" I ask eagerlly to the teacher.

"Uhhh...how about no?! This is an order, miss Haze. Now. Or you're off to the principals office."

I think about it for a moment, and I guess it was worth it.

"Okay. Take me." I say. The balding teacher looks at me, surprised.

"What?" He asks in disbelief.