Mr. and Mrs. Moor...I dont like it. [10]

This is an early chapter for you eager people out there to read "how about never loser."

Haha, enjoy.

When I left the Preston's house, I immediatly told Amanda everything.

About being his maid for three months but putting it on hold because my parents came back from their vacation, about being Preston's fiancee, about...Ugh,

AMBER.

Everything just...poured out of me, and into Amanda's brain. She nodded in understanding about everything except at the finacee part. At that part, she was jumping up and down and screaming, "WHAT?!"

I'm very lucky to have her as a friend, I know.

So after a couple days, my fantastic friend helped me find an apartment not too far from my parent's house.

Of course it wouldn't be like they would always be there, but it was worth a shot. And I was really close to Amanda's house too. So she could visit anytime.

I also changed schools. I go to Licoln High now, and the people there are...all right.

Amanda was pretty mad about it, and offered to transfer with me. But why would she do that? And her parents would never let her.

See, I wasn't kidding about Preston  never seeing me again.

I do what I say, and I say what I'll do.

In a movie, there was this one quote, "I say what I mean, and I mean what I say."

Taking it to heart, I made my own quote!

...Which is the I do what I say thing.

It's pretty good, living alone...

I guess.

Nobody bothers me, because nobody KNOWS me. I sometimes wish Preston w-

NO. NO. Forget about Preston!

Whew...Good girl.

I was shopping at a place called, "Kostmart" [A/N: Do not try to google this place, because this is a figment of my imagination. Well you can if you want to, but...Hahaha I'm just saying I made this up(: ]

Kostmart was cheap things you could buy there at the store. It varied from food to air conditioners, so it was a pretty big place.

It was like a maze of crap.

But useful crap.

I was looking at cereal, and have an internal fight with myself.

This one's sugary...but THIS one is healthy...

Oh this is easy! I think to myself.

The sugary one! I throw it in my cart.

Then some loser bumps into me.

Being the bitch I am, I screamed, "HEY! Watch where you're going!"

I realize it's a really tall guy, and I look at him a little closer.

That tan seems too familiar.

"Wait...Brandon?" I say a little quietly.

I see none other than Brandon Strong, the one who tried to kiss me one day when Preston invited a bunch of peop-...

Preston.

NO! NOT Preston!

He's a loser...

Just like Brandon. They both are.