Don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you[2]

I walk quickly to my next period; Physics.

Looking behind me slowly, I see Preston.

Oh...mygod.

I practically skip/jog/walk over to class. My hair was still down, and it was getting really hot in the school.

"Ka-te," I hear Preston sing once I take a seat in the back of the class.

"Lo-ser," I reply back, rolling my eyes.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I-

"Awww, that hurts."

"That's a compliment!" I say cheerily in a sarcastic tone. What. A. Jerk. And a loser.

I don't really know why I call him that, it just....fits.

"Only a couple more hours to go Katie!" He matches my cheery tone, but not in a sarcastic way. Preston had jelled up his hair like Edward's in Twilight right after PE. It was stupid.

"Yeah, until I can get out of here. With you."

"Wait, you wanna go somewhere with me?! See, I knew it. I knew it!"

Oh crap I messed up.

But I manage to smile at him.

"I like you." I state. His eyes brighten, and he smiles up to his ears. And then I say,

"You're such a screw up, you make me look succsessful!"

Preston's smile falls.

"Ouch." He says.

"Can you sit up in the front?" I ask quietly, acting all vunerable. He had me going through like ten peronalities a day.

 I stare into his warm ocean blue eyes. He stares back for a while, then gathers his books slowly. My heart starts beating a million times a minute, because of the excitment he's giving me by moving.

I am a distressed child, don't bother.

Preston gets all of his books, and slowly walks up to the class, and plops down on his seat. He turns around and gives me a puppy dog look, then turns back. My heart thumps in shock that he did that, but the teacher hurridly walks in, and I go back to my old uncaring self.

I like my old uncaring self...

*** 

The school bell rings, and I do a silent cheer. Finally! It's over! What a BORING class. Stupid physics.

I turn around, and see Preston, gathering his books up silently.

Why do I feel so...Weird around him?

Hm, whatever.

I walk out of class and then out the school doors. I jog to the bush I dumped my bike  in, and see that it's gone.

Wait, what?

Gone?

I look hysterically in the bushes, hell, in all of the bushes, but it's just...gone.

I cuss out loud, but then gulp down the rest.

I have to get back home...

Hitch-hiking?

No.

Running?

NO.

Catching a ride from Preston?

HELL NO!

All right, just walk. Parents are gone anyways.

I start walking towards the road, and sigh loudly.