Frosted Flakes 2: Noah's Ark

Connor shot up in his bed checking the time. 7:00 AM it read. He heard a knock at the door. "Connor, you awake?" a female voice said from behind the door. The door opened. It was Rave. "Get up and come eat breakfast with us." she said backing away from the door. Connor got out and put some pants on. He walked out of the room, and down the hall. He stepped in the kitchen and saw a herd of black guys knitting scarves at the table.

"AY CRACKA. YOU WANT SOME FROSTED FLAKES??" One of them said to Connor. Connor, nodded yes and dove torward the box of cereal. He took off his pants ans slowly shoved one after the other into his urethra.

"THIS REMINDS ME OF..OF...OF....ONIONS!!!" Connor exclaimed as his skin turned into a shade of green.

"AY YO TYRONE! DIS CRACKA LOOK LIKE DA HULK!" Said one of the black men. Connor was enraged. He was not the Hulk. He was not Connor. He was Shrek. Once again. A blast came from somewhere in the house.

"Did I hear onions?" Noah said as he un-holstered a pistol shaped like a penis. "Get ready to be fertilized." Noah said with a smirk when he started squeezing the balls of the gun, and small bullets flew out of the tip. They each hit the hulking green ogre standing in the kitchen. "These bullets...they don't seem to affect you." They didn't. That's why Noah said it. Noah grunted, and un-zipped his pants. He threw them onto the ground, and took off his underwear. Noah was now naked. "TASTE THIS!" Noah exclaimed as he fapped hard. Very hard. So hard his wang fell off. Damn.

"AH SEE YOUR SCHLONG!" Connor yelled, as he ran over to Noah's wiener that was sitting on the floor. He picked it up and ate it. Where the hell is Rave? Oh wait. 

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" emitted a sound from Connor's rump. Noah noticed this and ran behind him. He opened Connor's butt and saw Rave drinking tea, and watching Keeping Up With the ##########. "Close the door on your way out." She said as Noah peeked inside.

Kalie burst into the room, crying and was followed by Will. He was smiling. Noah walked up to her and asked "What's wrong?" Kalie told him that Will has impregnated her, and he used an alien laser to make the baby be born in minutes. Just after that Kalie's womb exploded, out came Jwow. 

"SPANK ME! SPANK ME!" Jwow chanted covered in vagina juice. Connor saw him and picked him up in a rush. He shoved the newborn down his throat and burped. Delicious. After this Connor's skin turned back into a normal beige color.

"um, hi." Connor said with a face of shame on. Everyone got really close and beat the crap out of him. Parts went everywhere. EVERYWHERE. 

"I ain't eva givin food to a cracka again." Said one of the black guys as they got up and left. They got out of their chairs and flew away through the ceiling. They put holes in the roof when they left. It was now night. Noah got instantly scared.

From the sky they heard "PIZZA TIME!" They all looked up into the night to see the moon smiling at them.

"Oh, no!" Will said as he was slowly attracted to the moon. His feet were swept off of the ground and   thrown into the moon. 

Kalie started to smile. Just then. The retarded dog limped into the room. It started to stutter. "AH DERRRR T-T-T-T" Then he blew up into Cheeze-its. Yum.

Connor started to cry. To many things were happening at once. He pulled a gun out of his anus, and placed it above his brow. BOOM! He pulled the trigger and silly string burst out of his head. 

A school bus full of children crashed into the wall, and all of the children ran out and dived in the pile of silly string. Kavan, burst out of the other wall, and smiled at the kids, and they started to scream. He then raped them. He raped all of them.

Everyone smiled when the police busted in and asked for Kavan, they all told them where he was. It  was police from Turkey, so they shot everyone anyway. Everyone now is as dead as Anne Frank.